Akumatised

Adrien was disappointed. Far beyond that, actually. He was angry and sad and all kinds of emotions in between because of his father.

There was a class trip that everyone was going to, except him. His father had said there were modeling shoots he had to do before telling Nathalie to send Adrien to his room.

Adrien threw himself onto his bed and stayed there. The next morning he went to school without talking to anyone and heard Marinette and Alya excitedly discussing the class trip. This brought the rage he had suppressed to the surface and he heard a voice.

"Chat Blanc, would you like to go on that school trip? I can help."

Chloe laughed as Marinette tripped over again

Chloe laughed as Marinette tripped over again. She was alone today, Alya at a journalism workshop, Adrien left, saying he was late for something was now at a photoshoot and Nino sick.

"How pathetic, can't even add stand up without tripping over her clumsy self." The blonde girl sneered. Her classmates laughed when Chloe glared at them, the unsaid threat hanging heavy in the air. The threat she used every time she wanted something done.

Marinette's heart sank. There was no Alya to make jokes about how mean Chloe was, no Nino to tell her to "cheer up, dudette" and no Adrien to tell Chloe to back off. She was alone in a place Chloe ruled for the time being. The bell rang and she ran all the way home. Leaning against a wall she missed the purple butterfly coming towards her.

"Miss Fortune, how would you like to get revenge on those who have hurt you?"

"It has been just over a week since the villain Chat Blanc arrived, and only a few days since Miss Fortune appeared

"It has been just over a week since the villain Chat Blanc arrived, and only a few days since Miss Fortune appeared. Ladybug and Chat Noir have not been seen for longer than that time and the question arises, where are they?" Nadja Chamack told her viewers, looking directly into the camera.

In the time Ladybug and Chat Noir had been missing the two villains had shown up, Chat Blanc not causing any damage until Miss Fortune had joined him. For the past three days they had been wreaking havoc on Paris, bringing buildings to ruins and toppling the Eiffel Tower.

No one knew how to stop them. Hawk Moth couldn't remove their powers, even when he transformed back. Master Fu was trying to find new heroes to fight them, but he had given the most powerful Miraculous to the new villains before they became villains and the weaker Miraculous wouldn't be able to stop the two when they were working together.

Paris was all but doomed.

Meanwhile, the two villains met where the missing heroes had when Dark Cupid tried to destroy love.

"Let's make a deal. I help you get rid of those who wants you gone and you help me get to the class trip I was told not to go on. Deal?" Chat Blanc said, extending his hand to the spotted villain.

"Deal."