Coincidental Concert (Lukadrien)

"I didn't expect to see you here, Luka," Adrien smiled at Luka, the stage lighting casting neon colours across his face.

"Yeah, I am a bit of a Jagged Stone fan. I thought the t-shirt kind of gave it away..."

Adrien blushed, realising that in his haste to make a conversation, he had made himself look like a complete idiot. Of course, Luka was a Jagged Stone fan, he had the shirt and loved music. Why had Adrien say he didn't expect Luka to be at a Jagged Stone concert? "Right, of course, how did I not think of that?"

Luka laughed slightly and Adrien felt his face get hotter and hotter, even though he didn't think it was possible. His face was already as red as Nathaniel's hair. Luka stopped laughing, "I think I should be surprised that you're here. You don't seem like the type of person who would like Jagged Stone music."

"Really? What kind of music would you expect me to like, then?"

"Classical piano, or something boring like that."

Adrien laughed, "My father makes me learn piano, but I never really liked it much. My mother was the first one to teach me, and she started with old songs. I guess my father just wanted me to continue after she died..."

Luka felt horrible. He was just trying to joke around with Adrien, who he kind of liked... a lot, but had instead ended up in a conversation about Adrien's dead mother. With Adrien. That was a bit of a mistake.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have-," Luka started to apologise, only to be cut off by Adrien.

"It's fine, I brought her up. You were just making a joke. I'm not really good at having conversations..."

Luka sighed at what he was about to do. He stepped closer to Adrien, wrapping his arms around Adrien. Adrien stiffened, before wrapping his arms around Luka. He was shorter than Luka by a fair amount, and had to look up to even see his face, but when he did look up, he saw Luka looking down at him with a worried expression. "Luka, are you okay?"

Luka stepped back quickly. "I'm sorry, I don't know why I did that. I should go. Bye, Adrien!"

Adrien watched as Luka was absorbed into the crowd. There were so many people at the concert, Adrien knew he probably wouldn't see Luka again. For some reason, he was disappointed, but tried to enjoy the concert as much as possible. He knew his father might not let him go to another concert for a while, or even leave the house without his bodyguard.

[C]~

Luka slipped through the crowds, looking for Juleka and Rose. They had all come to the concert together, Juleka and Rose being a couple, Luka being there because he loved Jagged Stone and because he promised to look after his little sister and her girlfriend. He hadn't meant to wander far enough to lose them, just to scout for a spot for all of them to stand comfortably.

"Luka! Over here!" Luka spun around to see Rose waving her arms above her head. He walked over to her, Juleka standing right next to Rose.

"Where were you," Juleka asked. She was worried and really didn't want to have to explain how she lost her brother, especially when she knew it would result in her mother making her scrub the deck of their house-boat.

"I ran into Adrien Agreste. From your class." Luka fidgeted, knowing his sister would probably know exactly what he wasn't saying.

"I guessed he would be from my class. There are only so many Adrien Agrestes in this world," Juleka deadpanned, putting her hand on her hip.

"Fine then, be that way. I'll just be leaving."

"Wait. Come with me." Rose interrupted their conversation and grabbed both Couffaine children by the wrist before she dragged them through the crowd. People were knocked aside, some complaining, others just giving the little group a sour glare.

"Rose, no." Luka spotted Adrien, who was dancing amongst the large swarms of people.

"Rose, yes." Rose ignored Luka and kept dragging him along towards Adrien. When Adrien looked up, he seemed shocked to see Luka coming towards him, but that confusion immediately disappeared when he saw Rose dragging him closer, Juleka trailing behind both of them, her wrist in Rose's grip, too.

"Adrien, here is your boyfriend." Juleka laughed from behind Rose, covering her mouth with her hand in an effort to keep her laughter in. Rose pulled Luka's arm so he was standing in front of Adrien.

"He's not... not my boyfriend?" Adrien blushed, even though he was still slightly red from his last interaction with Luka. Luka's face was a similar shade of red.

"Not yet, but he will be soon. Now, Juleka and I will be leaving. Have fun!"

"So..." Adrien rested his hand on the back of his neck, something he only did when he was nervous.

"Yeah..." Luka looked around awkwardly, neither of them knowing how to continue the conversation.

"Jagged Stone, huh? His music is pretty good."

"And it's such a coincidence that we bumped into each other here. One in a million chance, right?"

"My name is not coincidence, it is Rose!" Rose was standing nearby, listening in to their conversation, and she thought it was going horribly, but if this is how they wanted their conversation to die, then she couldn't do much to help them.

"Right, yeah." Luka jumped when he heard Rose shout at him.

"Do you want to meet up another time?" Adrien offered, thinking Luka would probably say no.

"Sure. Maybe somewhere away from Rose, though?" Luka thought he heard Rose say something, but he couldn't be sure over the sound of blood rushing through his ears. He couldn't remember the last time he had been this nervous, he wasn't even sure he had ever been this nervous.

"Yeah, somewhere away from Rose."

"Then it's a date." Luka smirked, and Adrien tried to hide his face in his hands. This would definitely be interesting.