Mistletoe (Marichat)

"Marinette!" Chat Noir whined from the balcony.

"What is it, Kitty?" Marinette asked, poking her head out the trapdoor only to see the cat themed superhero tangled in a string of mistletoe, with one hanging in between his eyes.

"Help me." Was all Chat said before Marinette exploded into laughter.

"How did you manage to end up like that?" She giggled.

"It is a long story that you would not want to hear. It involves many things, including cheese and a model. And a plan gone wrong, as you can see."

"Let me grab something to get you out. And don't eat any of it, mistletoe is poisonous."

"Okay, Princess."

Half an hour later, Chat was free from his self inflicted trap and goth teens were sitting in Marinette's room drinking hot chocolate.

"What were you going to do with the mistletoe anyway?" Marinette questioned.

Chat looked up from his mug. "I was going to use it to get someone to kiss me, but that didn't really happen because I haven't seen said girl since yesterday on patrol."

"Ladybug? You wanted to kiss Ladybug?" Marinette sighed. She had already kissed Chat Noir once before when Dark Cupid had made him hate everyone and Ladybug had to fix him. Unfortunately, that had meant she had to kiss him, but, I mean, she didn't hate it completely. The was a small part of her that enjoyed it. But that small part of her was much bigger than she wanted to admit.

"Yeah, but now my plans have changed and I want to kiss another girl."

"Another superhero you don't see much?" Marinette taunted.

"No, she is actually pretty close." Chat smirked. He grabbed a piece of the destroyed mistletoe and held it above Marinette's head.

"Oh no you don't!" Marinette laughed, ducking to the side to avoid Chat who was making kissy faces at her.

When Chat got closer to Marinette, she sneezed because the mistletoe irritated her nose. She smashed here forehead into Chat's.

"Ow!" Marinette said as she fell backwards.

Chat hissed as he over balanced and landed on the ground with a thump.

"Maybe I'm allergic to mistletoe?"

"That would have been nice to know five minutes ago."

"Aw poor kitty is hurt? Does he need a bandage? Let me go grab some icepacks." Marinette jumped up and disappeared down the ladder. She came back a few minutes later with two little bags full of ice. Marinette tossed one to Chat Noir, who put it on his forehead.

"Thanks. Even if you were the one to cause the injury in the first place."

"Stop being a grouch. It's just a little bump on the head. Surely you've had worse fighting akumas?"

"I suppose, but that doesn't make it better." Chat huffed indignantly.

"Silly Chaton."