Just Adrien (A Yandere DDLC Fic)

Warning! This contains blood, and gore, and all the stuff that DDLC includes, including suicide. Don't read the following chapter if you are sensitive to that sort of stuff.

"Ladybug, come on, you'll love the club!" Bubbler said as he pulled Ladybug through the hallways. The school day was over and Bubbler was trying to convince Ladybug to join the club he was Vice President of, the Literature Club.

"A Literature Club?" Ladybug asked, wondering how she would ever find that interesting. Maybe if she could work on her comic...

"We're here!" Bubbler exclaimed, his bubbly personality shining from him as he threw open a door in the top corridor of the building, usually used for third year classes and after school clubs, so Ladybug hadn't ventured up here very much.

"Welcome to the club, Ladybug!" Bubbler said cheerfully, stepping inside. Ladybug looked inside the clubroom, only to be greeted by three boys standing around a larger table made of desks pushed together talking.

"Who's the new member?" One of them asked. He had bright red hair and was the shortest one in the room. Ladybug noticed he was clutching a sketchbook in his arms tightly, as if he was hiding it.

"I'm actually..." Ladybug tried to protest, but her attempt to say she was only visiting were interrupted by Chat Noir.

"This is Ladybug. She's joining our club!"

"Did you have to bring a girl?" The red head whined, pouting dramatically.

"Hush, Evillustrator." Another boy said. He was much taller than the boy with red hair, Evillustrator, and was dressed almost exactly the same as one of the other boys, except he was chewing on a lollipop stick and was standing near the desks. His eyes were also slightly duller than the other boy's.

"Don't tell me what to do, Copycat." Evillustrator spat, glaring at Copycat. If it was possible, he clutched the edges of the sketchbook even tighter and Ladybug could see his knuckles turning white.

"Stop arguing, both of you. We have a guest." The last boy said. Ladybug recognised him as Chat Noir. Chat Noir was tall, not as tall as Copycat, but he towered over Evillustrator. He had vibrant green eyes and messy green hair, had a black cat themed costume on and modelled for his father's clothing line. On top of that he knew how to play piano, speak Mandarin, excelled in all his classes and he was a great fencer. In other words, completely out of Ladybug's league.

Ladybug looked at all four boys. Copycat, Evillustrator, Bubbler and Chat Noir. Before this moment, she only really knew Bubbler, as they had grown up together and were best friends. But, she supposed she kind of knew Chat Noir, as they had been in a history class together one year.

"Would you like some tea? It would go well with the cupcakes Evillustrator made." Copycat offered, smiling at Ladybug.

"Yeah, Evillustrator made cupcakes for you!" Bubbler exclaimed excitedly, clapping his hands together quickly.

"I-I-I didn't make them for you, Ladybug," Evillustrator tried to protest, his face becoming almost as red as his hair, causing him to look like a tomato, "I made them for the new member!"

"Ladybug is the new member, dummy." Bubbler says and Evillustrator blushes even more.

"Fine. I'll go get the cupcakes." Evillustrator huffs before disappearing into a cupboard at the back of the room and emerging a minute later with a tray of cupcakes decorated to look like black cats.

"They're so cute!" Bubbler cheered, his eyes wide as he gazed at the cupcakes. He picked one up and bit into it before anyone could even look at the cupcakes properly.