Chapter 16

~Maya POV~ 

I looked up at him and saw he was giving me the puppy dog eyes. Am I going to forgive? I have no idea what to do, what if he does this again. Please give me some sort of sign of which was I should go.

I kept pondered on it for a few minutes I kept looking up at him and then at the wall. I finally came to a decision that I will give him another chance but this will be his last one he will get no more.

Maya- I forgive you but this is your last chance if you mess up again we are over for really got it

A smile spread across his face he hugged me really tight and I mean really tight.

Maya- I...Can't...Breath

He let me go and then said

Marcus- I'm sorry and I will never do anything to hurt you again. I promise.

We gave each other another hug but this time we stayed like that for a few minutes.  When we released from the hug we walked downstairs and saw Sophia and Martinus on the couch cuddling. They are such a cute couple. Marcus and I also sat on the couch I put my head on Marcus' chest and he wrapped his hand around my waist. We ended up watching a movie but during halfway through the movie, I fell asleep on Marcus' chest and it was the best sleep I have ever had in my entire life. 

~Marcus POV~

She looked up at me and I was giving her the puppy dog eyes hoping that would persuade her.  I really hope she will forgive me. I don't know what I would do if she didn't forgive me.

She looked like she was deep in thought for a  few minutes she kept looking up at me and then at the wall. When she finally came to a decision she said

Maya- I forgive you but this is your last chance if you mess up again we are over for really got it

A smile spread across my face, I hugged her really tight and I didn't mean realize it was tight until she told me.

Maya- I...Can't...Breath

I let her go even though I didn't want to and said

Marcus- I'm sorry and I will never do anything to hurt you again. I promise.

We gave each other another hug but this time we stayed like that for a few minutes. When we released from the hug we walked downstairs and saw Sophia and Martinus on the couch cuddling. I never thought Martinus would do that but there is always room for surprises. Maya and I also went and sat on the couch she put her head on my chest and I wrapped my arm around her waist. We ended up watching a movie but during halfway through the movie, she fell asleep on my chest and she looked so peaceful, I then eventually fell asleep watching her. It was the best sleep I have ever had.