Chapter 42

~Maya POV~

 Marcus and I stayed awake watching central intelligence it is such a good movie until he fell asleep on my lap. I moved his head off my lap and placed it onto the couch, I stood up and placed a kiss on his forehead and he stirred in his sleep and went back to doing his little cute snores. I walked downstairs to my room and to grab my bag , walked over to my desk, grabbed a peice of paper and wrote a note for Marcus. I walked back up the stairs and back into the lounge room where Marcus was sleeping. I put the note on the coffee table and walked over to Marcus kneeling down next to him, I brushed the hair out of his eyes and placed another kiss on his forehead. I stood back up and grabbed my bag that was next to me and quitely walked out the door, I walked out the door closing it behind me, hoping I come back to see Marcus again. 

Here I come Ashley, you better run cause I'm not holding back.

~Marcus POV~

I woke up alone on Maya's couch all I could remember from last night we were watching Central intelligence then I feel asleep on Maya's lap. I looked around the lounge room when I saw a note laying on the coffee table. I picked it up and it read

Dear Marcus,

I'm really sorry but I had to leave without you. This isnt your fight, its mine. I just want you to remember I love you and  I will never forget you. If I dont come back dotn look for me, carry on with your life get a girlfriend and keep doing what you love like soccer and singing. 

Love Maya❤

Everything has came rushing back to me, all my memories with Maya were all  flooding back in my head. I cant beleive that I finally remember everything and shes gone, I cant beleive shes gone and might not come back. I sat down on the couch and some tears fell down my cheeks. I cant beleive the love of my life is gone. Be safe Maya and I will find you. I got up from the couch and walked out the door, I got my phone out of my pocket and dialed Maya's number in hope she would pick up. There was one ring then another and then another. I cant lose you Maya, not as I just get you back.