Chapter 40

~Maya POV~

I was shocked. I just stood there staring at Marcus with the words going over and over in my head.

  No, I'm not leaving you again. I just can't leave you.  

What did he mean by again? Did he remember me? All the times together.  I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard

Marcus- Maya. Maya, please say something.

Maya- What do you mean by again?

Marcus- Because I've been having these dreams in my sleep that feels so real and there's this girl in them that I can't really see but the same feeling I have in those dreams are the same feelings I have when I'm with you.

I stood there in shock again.

Marcus- Maya. Can you please explain to me who this mystery person is messaging you.

Maya- It's nothing to worry about.

I said waving him off, not wanting him to be apart of this like he was last time.

Marcus- Maya, please tell me who it is and why are they messaging you. 

Maya- Marcus, I said its fine you dont need to worry.

Marcus- No, I am going to worry cause you are putting yourself in danger. So, of course, I'm going to worry.

As soon as he said that he grabbed me by the waist and put his lips on mine. I was shocked for a second until my heart took over and returned the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he tightened on my waist pulling us impossibly closer to each other. We eventually needed air so we pulled apart and gazed into each other's eyes. 

Marcus- Now, will you tell me?

Maya- Wait, did you just kiss me so I would tell you?

I said as I pushed away from him. I can't believe I gave him my first kiss and he only wanted information. I continued packing my bag when he said

Marcus- No, no, no. It wasn't like that at all. Maya, I didn't know how to tell you how much I like you so I kissed you cause it was the first way I thought of.

I felt heat rush up to my cheeks. Damn, I'm blushing. He is actually so cute.

Maya- You really think of me like that?

Marcus- Yes.

He grabbed my hands and both of us staring straight into each other's eyes.

Marcus- I want to know because I want you to be safe. I don't know what I would do if anything happened to you.

I can't believe I'm going to tell him. Here goes nothing.

Maya- Fine, I will tell you.

We both sat down on my bed and I started explaining

A/N: Thank you so much guys for all the reads and the votes. I love reading your comments they always make me smile even if I don't reply I always look at them. Hope you enjoyed this chapter.