Chapter 46

~Marcus POV~

I saw the gun that was pointed at Maya and the tears running down her face just like mine. I could see a gun pointed at me but I don't think it is loaded. I can't let her die thinking that I don't love her cause I do. I know it sounds cheesy but I always pictured us getting marries, having kids, watch them grow up and growing old together. But that could still happen if my plan doesn't fail. Please hurry up.

Zoe- Any last words Maya?

Maya- I love you Marcus

I can't believe she said she loves me. That makes me so happy.

Marcus- I love you too.

Maya- But didn't you say it too Ashley?

Zoe- Wait... why didn't you tell me Marcus said he loves you and you were stupid enough to believe him. We both know he loves me.

Ashley- Yea, no. He never has loved you and never will. Get that through your thick head.

Just like that, they started fighting. Geez, these girls are desperate.Since they didn't have any attention on me or Maya I quickly ran over to her to untie her.

Ashley- HEY! What are you doing Marcus? Get away from her.

I saw the gun as it was pointed at Maya so I quickly backed away, not wanting her to get hurt. Hopefully, I made them loose enough so she can get out of the ropes. I looked down at her wrist and could see her moving them around but not enough so Ashley and Zoe could see, then I looked down at her feet and they were already out, what cant Maya do? I looked back at her eyes as I moved my head down so Ashley and Zoe couldn't really notice it. 

~Maya POV~

Maya- Hey Ashley can I tell you a little secret?

Ashley- What is it?

Maya- Come closer it isn't a secret if other people can hear.

I said in a 'duh' tone. She inched a little closer still being cautious of me. 

Maya- Come a little closer, it's not like I can kill you can I?

Ashley- But you can still bite.

Maya- Why would I wanna bite you? Come on I won't do anything.

She inched a little closer and then a little closer to slip my hand out to grabbed Ashleys hair and slam her head down onto the armrest on the chair. I could see a little blood coming out from the top of her head. I took my other arm out from the rope and stood up. I was ready for a fight. I quickly looked over at Marcus and Zoe, she stood no chance with him. 

I got knocked out of my thoughts when I was smashed into the wall by Ashley. I was a bit dizzy for a second and then I threw a punch at Ashley's nose. While she was a bit out of it I quickly threw a punch at her stomach and when she stumbled back I put my foot behind her so she would fall back. I kicked her in the stomach again with all my anger and frustration I have towards her.

She looked up at her barely keeping her eyes open before she closed them she said

Ashley- You crazy bitch

Then we heard a gun shoot. I felt pain immediately through my shoulder and I fell to the ground but before I got to it I felt a pair of arms grab me and when I looked up I saw it was Marcus. I heard him say

Marcus- Please don't close your eyes, Maya. Please, I cant live in this world without you.

A weak smile was put on my faced before I fell into darkness.

A/N: There will only be one or two chapters left of this book. I hope you liked this chapter and sorry the fight scene wasn't that good.