Author's Note

Hello everybody! Angie-san here!

I just wanted to say, I am very honored that you have given your precious time to read this book. I am currently into BNHA and many other anime at the moment. I have decided to make a story about my favorite, Eijiro Kirishima. The lovable rock boy we all know and love. This will be a female x reader story. If there are some of you who do no wish to be pronounced as a she, just use on O.C or a friend of sorts. The main audience on here Wattpad are female so I apologize if this is not to your liking.

I'm very terrible at keeping a book alive so, I hope I can change that and become a decent writer. Now, I know there are already a ton of books regarded Deku and such, along with other characters of the manga/anime series, but I haven't really seen too many around Kirishima. I mean, they're out there but, I wanna still make one.

I'm still deciding if whether or not I want to follow the manga/anime or just parts of it. I really do like feedback because it helps me know what I can do better and how I can improve. I also may not be as active like other writers mainly because of life BUT, I will do my very best with this book! Anywho, again, thank you for taking your time to read, and I will talk to you another time!

(P.S) This book may contain spoilers from the manga and/or anime. I do not own any of these characters, story line nor do I own My Hero Academia.