Aiming For The Top

"They are so cool!" Midoriya exclaimed as he hopped up and down in front of the television. He stared at the villains who are having a tough time with the heroes. But he didn't care, in fact he loved them more even though they failed.

Inko watched her son with a smile on her face as she whisked the flour and egg for a pancake. "Now, now ...stay away from the screen Izuku" her child obeyed, grabbing his coloring materials and a notebook where he started to draw on some of his favorite villains. Inko wasn't a bit disturbed of the fact that her son loved villains. Many had warned her to throw or lock up her crazy son but for her, Izuku is completely normal. Just like the other kids but in reverse.

"Mom why does heroes always win?" The green haired boy asked, her mother simply grinned. "Because villains are bad Izuku but of course they can win when they tried hard enough" her mother said. Izuku pumped his fists on the air. "I will become the number one Villain mom, I will certainly make you proud!" He exclaimed, running towards her mom, hugging her legs. "Of course and no matter what I will always support you" the mother shuffled her son's hair as the boy beamed happily.

That same day, Izuku and Katsuki made a plan for the afternoon, to walk in the woods. But they are always alone, the kids around the neighborhood seemed too scared to join the two friends. One, a dangerous exploding kid with anger issues and two, a dangerous villain fanboy who seemed to train and educate himself that emits a dark aura. "Hey Izuku, why don't we fight again? I lost last time but today, I'll definitely kill you" an eight year old Bakugo exclaimed, letting his hands light up like firecrackers. "Well of course, though you won't mind me slicing you up a bit right?" He asked nicely, pulling up a concealed blade from his jacket sleeves. "You damn villain" Katsuki growled.

The two fought in a rather loud battle. Beating each other and honing their skills. The two finally lay down the dirt in defeat and exhaustion. They looked at the passing by clouds. "I will definitely fight to be the number one hero" the blonde boy said in between breathes. The green haired boy chuckled in delight. "Villains are way cooler Ka-chan, they plan precisely, execute the plan accordingly and enjoy the wonderful blood bath" Izuku explain as he whimpered in a fanboy manner. "Tsk, heroes are awesome. They always win and save people with a smile" Katsuki argued.

The two talked together about their own share of perspective. "Soon when we are adults, I will fight you till you die" the blonde boy said, making an explosion from his hands. "Sounds fun, I wanted to skin you alive though. But of course, we are still friends so I guess I'll let you half dead" Izuku muttered with a crooked grin on his face.

"You damn psychotic bastard, you really think you can kill me that easily! Ha!" Bakugou exclaimed bombarding the young Izuku only to be dodged. "We'll see soon enough" the fanboy said with a wide grin.

Years passed by and the two decided to enter the same junior highschool. In a short span of time, Katsuki was a top notch in the school because of his quirk and brains though Izuku didn't back down a bit. He was widely known as a leader of a treacherous gang around the school nonetheless one of the best in intelligence.

"Boss, wouldn't it be nice to grab some wallets once in a while? Since we are running out of... cash?" One of the members of the gang asked lighting up a cigarette. "Yeah, how about some girls eh?" Another one said. The green haired leader sat on the ledge of an open window from third floor, swaying his feet happily. "I don't care about your desires. Do as you want, but... don't do that cheap villain actions in front​ of me. You guys make me sick" Izuku explained, flicking a knife around his fingers. Skilled and experienced. The half of the gang nodded, agreeing on his ways (true villains) but the other half ignored him angrily. The thought of them being lead by a first year made them growl.

"Anyways, class is about to start so lets make this fast...who wanted to challenge me?" He asked in a neutral voice. But no one dared approach him except from a new comer named Kirita. The black haired boy stood up from his sit in an irritated manner. "I looked forward for meeting our leader, but I didn't expect such a kid to be the boss" he growled. Izuku stopped swaying his feet and fingers from flicking the knife. The leader jumped off from the ledge and eyed the boy who is eagerly making his way towards the relaxed green haired boy. "I see, a new comer" he mumbled.

"If you know, we gangs are always breaking the rules. We don't go to classes and can slack all we want" Kirita pointed all the gang members. "You guys are gutless, how can you let a kid like this rule you? Are you stupid? Or are you plain cowards?" The teen laughed and faced the leader in a serious manner. "Why don't you show me what you've got then Mr. Newbie" Izuku said in a teasing manner, a smirk playing on his lips.

This guy is plainly stupid, a guy too prideful of his own thinking that he can outnumber everyone without effort. His kind isn't suitable​ for being a villain but only a thorn in our way, a prick. Izuku thought. The way the newbie moved kind of reminds him of when he first met Katsuki Bakugou, prideful. But at least his friend has a will and a passion on being a hero. But Kirita looked like a lost puppy, never had a clear goal in mind. The black haired boy attacked using a mutation quirk. His hands elongated into a sharp, deadly knife though his aim is off, lost even. Izuku made a simple right push on the side of the blade and the boy lost his balance almost instantly, staggering to maintain his position. "Looks like you already lost" Izuku whispered on the boy's ear, his both hands wrapped lightly around the newbie's neck. Kirita swallowed, making a light​ nod.

"You're all dismissed. As of you know, I don't like uneducated villains" Izuku beamed after releasing the newbie. "Now, why don't we hone those brain of yours for a better villain ship?"

______
Thanks for reading, I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Don't forget to press that little star below⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇