Will You Join?

Katsuki wanted to squish someone's head.

Anger exploded in his nerves as he watched the pathetic nerd comes out last.

Without him on the waiting stands, suspicion started to explode around his classmates, spreading like an airborne virus. "I heard he called himself a villain" one of the girls said while they watch the fanboy run.

"I can sense him looking, it actually sends a shiver down my spine" Denki said, arms around his torso as if shivering from the cold. "Do you really think a quirkless can be a villain?" Eijiro asked his buddies.

He wanted to scream at them to shut up. Though he also wanted to say the truth...but what if it was Izuku's plan all along? To show that he was a villain?

The blonde shook his head, then looked straight ahead. Ignoring the whispers and talking.

"Fellow students, bad suspicion is not a good thing... especially talking behind the person's back" the blue haired weirdo talked, "why not ask him directly? Aren't we classmates here?" The class agreed, making Katsuki cringe...too much of a goodie two shoes?

Izuku reached the end, even if he ended up last, he didn't care. He panted, sweat soaking his entire being. "Here, you might find it useful" a girl with weird ribbon like green hair said, handing a U.A. towel and a bottle of water.

The fanboy beamed, gently grabbing the things; Shocking Asui. "Thank you" he mumbled before wiping his face with the towel.

The frog girl certainly didn't expect a smile. No, she didn't even expect a thank you. For her, the boy looked normal or even innocent.

Sticking out her tongue, she went towards her new friends. "So what do you think?" Ochako asked, eyes gleaming with curiosity. "Friendly enough" she said.

The girls looked at each other. "We should probably ask...I don't like being a stalker" Mina mumbled, eyes trained at the fanboy who is busy cooling down.

"I might suggest you back off. He might look innocent and friendly but my instincts are telling to stay away" Kyouka said, eyebrows furrowing. "Oh come on, that's just shyness. How can someone quirkless and cute harm anyone?" Ochako said, always looking at the positive side, but deep inside was doubt.

Izuku finished off the water. By looking around, he knew his plan is a success. So far so good.

Almost everyone is curious or at least interested. A small scene with big influence. He loved it...

He just need one fish, if he is lucky enough, it would be a very big one.

The physical exam finished with Izuku still stuck on with the lowest score. But since he was a 'guest', he was unaffected.

On the other hand, Minoru Mineta is crying like a baby. He has the lowest score among the actual students. "Seems like we already knew who's out" Shouta said, eyes glaring.

"But sir?! Please give me one more chance! I-I am weak I admit!" Minoru exclaimed, begging. Knees and head planted on the ground.

"U.A. isn't a place for someone who is not worthy. By showing me this score...can you say you are worthy of being a student in the most strict and number one hero academy in Japan?" The teacher asked, shaking his head ever so slightly. "I'm sorry, Mr. Mineta but my job is to choose worthy students for the future. We don't want you to get hurt on the future"

The field if filled with silent pity and sympathy...a smell Izuku hated the most. He knew that interfering would slightly alter his plan but he can't just stomach the scene...it's giving him nausea.

"Wait, wait, wait...so you say, Mineta got the boot? (Kicked out)" The fanboy interrupted, stepping in the spotlight. "Isn't that a bit unfair?" He asked, a smug look on his face.

Shouta sighed. "It's the rule of the school Midoriya. No offense but I've been doing this for the past years that I've taught at U.A." he said, pinching the bride of his nose, as if dealing with some headache.

Izuku looked at the small kid, kneeling on the dirt and approached him. "Mineta, stand up and walk out at U.A. with dry eyes. This academy isn't worthy of some tears" he growled, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Minoru stopped trembling and stood up then wiped his tears out of his eyes. He looked around, glared at the building and started to make a dry laugh; "Years of hard work and punishment of cheating just to get kicked out of my dream school in the first day" then he started to head inside to get his things. "Well...thank you for nothing"

The farewell is short, they watched Mineta walk out of the gates without looking back nor breaking down.

Class 1A was silent by the field, the confusion about Izuku doubling over. A villain or just a friendly citizen? Are they overthinking​? Are their doubts wrong?

Mr. Aizawa shot the fanboy a surprised look which Izuku returned with a bored shrug.

He turned by the shadow of the main building where All Might stood, watching. "Young Mineta, I hope he understands" The blonde hero said, the smile never faltering.

Shouta sighed. "That villainous kid is unpredictable, first he showed some villain actions then went of flipping to some heroic deed" he closed his eyes for a moment, "I don't​ know how to deal with him"

Yagi nodded, "Indeed, but I'll watch after him. Our sponsors dropped by fifteen percent just by the accident months ago that he pulled off" the number one hero explained then decided to look at Izuku, to his surprise the boy is looking at him too...a smile on his face.

Minoru never felt depressed his entire life. He knew since he was a kid, that he was weak...not just him but even his quirk is useless. He was bullied back then and tried to pull off distraction by searching unnecessary things on the internet.

But now, his hard works are gone. He always knew that U.A. is strict but being kicked out on the first day of school is not just embarrassing but totally depressing.

Luckily Izuku helped him steel up.

He continued to walk, step by step towards home.

When suddenly, a person stopped him dead on his tracks. "Minoru Mineta...are you him?" A guy, maybe his age, said. His head is covered in white bandages, not even a single strand of hair is seen.

The small guy swallowed, "yes...I am, what do you want?" He asked, cautiously.

The bandaged guy pointed at his uniform. "I can see you've been expelled from U.A., hard life isn't it? It isn't fair right?" His voice is kind of powerful, hypnotic even.

"You can say that" Minoru said.

"Pro heroes...they are always on the top of the food chain, acting like a superiors. Judging people, saving people, but some are rotten inside. Money, women, fame, luxury...have you ever seen Mt. Lady?" The smaller boy shook his head.

"She's my hero, plus those boobs and bum"

The bandage guy slightly shivered, then precede to continue; "well, she was a spoiled woman. Lying by the couch while she ordered someone around to get her cola. Truth is, she isn't trying her best anymore since her debut have been done. Her sponsors were now showering her with money. If only they were publicly viewed...then maybe, she would try to get the job done"

That made Mineta even more utterly depressed. So his hero is simply sleeping on her big bum while he weep. The nerve...

For a second, he seemed to spark a hate towards the pro heroes.

"Why not join our cause Minoru? We need someone with a useful quirk as yours...call us villains or whatsoever"

Minoru's ears rang, no one ever said that in his whole life. His quirk is useful? Is that even possible?

A spark of hope ignited in his heart. "How?"

The bandaged guy smiled. "Let's say... meeting with the leader?"

....
Bandaged guy is not an OC, he is one of the original characters in BNHA. Guess who...and who was this 'leader'

Enjoyed? Press that little star below and comment all you want ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇