A.N. THE END Plus IMPORTANT NOTE!

Heeeeeelo!!!!

M.J. (my nickname) here and were done!

Thank you for reading this book that I tried so hard to think about.  Well, I hope you enjoyed every chapter of this book which has 50 chapters all in all!

I can't believe just how much the reads of this book got! I'm shocked beyond belief!

I mean, I swore to myself not to check the number of reads on every chapters cuz I'm kind of scared but when I tried to peek, I'm sHoOk. Your comments were lively and sometimes you made me laugh and smile!😘😘😘

Thank you everyone!

Book one just ended and I'm ducking hyped to start with the second book. Also, I'm not sure if I should edit the whole book first before starting the new book.

Plus.

I'm not sure if I should add the Mother's POV, cuz I really suck at wring in the characters point of view so I'll just do the same as what I normally do.

So guys! Let's take a vote!

Comment your favorite color if you want me to publish Mother's POV along with The Future Arc every Tuesday

OR

Comment your favorite kind of pet if you want me to publish The Future Arc TWICE every Tuesday and Wednesday.

I'll count the vote by Monday so make sure, you leave a comment!😎😆😆😋

How's the book?

Does it suck? (Probably)

Anyway, the ending was just- Boom! "Okay" (the summary of the ending) I know its confusing as shit but I won't explain. Not that I can't, its just a very, very long explanation from the beginning to the end.

Conclusion:
Izuku is confused of what he feels about being a villain because he motivated himself by watching televisions and stuff. Usually, villains was motivated by their past lives or traumatic experience but Izuku was like; Villains are clever and smart...just like me. That's why he aimed to be the top villain.

Simple right?

Katsuki can't seem to kill Izuku. Why? Its because Izuku is his ONLY childhood friend. They understand each other and has a lot of memories back when they were children. Just like him, Izuku aimed to be as strong as possible. With their clashed ambitions, they became best friends...not until junior high, when Izuku started his own moves to claim the world.

Simple right?

Shouto's aim is still the same. To apologize to Kana Mini until she forgives him. Because Kana is the only one he knew that was greatly affected by his mass murder when he was a child. His heart, mind and soul can't carry the guilt that he held and that one forgiveness can save his humanity.

Simple right?

Well, that's all for the conclusions!

But wait! I want to know more about my lovely readers!

But of course, I'll introduce myself first...as the shitty depressed author.

Name: M.J. (I'm shy)

Country: Philippines 😍😍😍

Age: 15😇

B-day: June 10 (Fellow Geminis! Where are you?)♊♊💕💕

Status: S-I-N-G-L-E 😎😎😎

Gender: Pansexual Woman😝😝😝

Food: Cakes & Chocolates! MEAT!

Music: Mostly,  Rock, Metal, Punk, Emo and Cute Japanese songs. But sometimes Pop & C-pop

(My Chemical Romance, Panic! At the disco, Papa Roach, Skillet, Breaking Benjamin, Metallica, Nirvana, Babymetal, Three Days Grace, Melanie Martinez, Gorillaz, Fall Out Boy, 21 Pilots, Evanescence,  Lenka, Bohnes, Ruelle, The Score, Set It Off, Vocaloid, Psy, Acrush) and more...

I'm sorry if I told you that I don't know any famous/ iconic western pop singers, 🙇🙇🙇 I swear, not any single one. I know the songs but the names...nope.

Talent: ???

Clothes/ Style: My closet is filled with black to gray clothes, A.K.A. for Mourning. 💀💀💀👻👻👿

So what's yours? That is, if you want to share! Your choice! Just want to know more about my readers! Well, I might add your name in book 2 of the The Number Ones...I mean, who knows! Hehehe

Again, thank you for reading as always and don't forget to check out book 2 next week! 😇😇😇😇😇

Bye!!!

Don't forget to comment your vote! I'll appreciate it very much!