Villains, Vigilantes and a Fanboy

A very nice day for a meaningful kill.

Izuku raced to the top of the buildings, hopping from one roof to another; eyes trained at a poor business man.

It's been a month since the invitation and the fanboy is happy to get discarded off of the hospital and All Might never bothered him after that.

He jumped off the ledge and landed on his feet, a smirk playing on his lips. "Have mercy!" The man exclaimed, a blade sticking out from his right eye.

Izuku approached the business man, another blade on hand and stood by the crawling person; probably trying to escape.

"Mercy?...what does that even mean​?" Then he kicked the blade in further down the man's head, getting a scream and a satisfying gurgling on his own blood.

Izuku sighed while staring down his villain outfit. Blood soaking his pants and socks. "Such a mess" he whispered to himself before grabbing the bloody blade and walked out off the scene and started to climb towards the top of the nearest building.

As soon as he stepped on the rooftop, he spotted a man clothed in black jacket and jeans; oddly, a hand is stuck on his face like a mask.

"Nice job for taking our target. I did not expect someone to interfere in our mission, though here you are" the man said.

Izuku's​ eyes sparkled in delight, his mouth slightly open in shock. "T-Tomura Shigaraki?" He asked the ultimate obvious while slowly approaching the blue haired man.

The fanboy side kicked in, tackling the villain in a tight hug. "I'm a fan of yours! I can't believe you showed​ to me!" He exclaimed excitedly. "I thought I would meet you sooner or later...but here you are" he said, green pupils sparkling in admiration.

Tomura did not know how to react. He didn't expect someone to admire a villain...especially himself. He let the fanboy hug him for a long five seconds before pushing the boy off.

"Are you crazy!?" The villain exclaimed, now embarrassed and surprised for the show of sudden affection. Who would want to hug a villain? Or someone who could turn anything to dust?

Izuku slightly stumbled backwards at the push. "I researched everything about the league of villains and you have the most awesome quirk, plus you are the leader too!" He said, "I looked up at you since I was a kid"

The words struck the villain's heart though he cannot show some weakness to anyone. "Look kid, you took my target and ruined my mission...my mission" he highlighted the word 'my'. "You think I will let it slide just like that?" He said, gritting his teeth.

Izuku shrugged, "I think... I helped you" he pointed out with a playful smile.

Tomura wasn't happy but he was very amused by the fact that someone is a fan of him and his league. Such uniqueness and passion...

"What's your name?" The villain asked, anger subsiding. "Izuku Midoriya" the green head said with a slight bow.

The blue head smirked under his cover, "Your amusing Izuku...I haven't met someone as rare as you" he mumbled. "You can be a very good entertainment for me and my teacher..." He said before spreading his arms as if ready for a hug; "I'll let you go this time...and I'll probably be watching you" he added.

Izuku beamed, "Thank you Mr. Shigaraki"

Then a void sucked the villain into thin air.

The fanboy laughed, "what a very nice day" he said.

The vigilante grunted while leaning on a cold wall, thick blood slowly trickling down from his sliced arm. "Damn fake heroes" he whispered to himself while looking at the deep wound.

He pulled one of his bandages from his wrapped up head and used it to tend his wound.

"What a pain... pulling a heavy trash" he heard a voice coming from deeper down the alley. The vigilante tried to hide but there's nowhere to go.

He cursed before getting ready to run, but before he could move, he felt a blade sticking from his back ready to stab him any second. "Oh, is that you Stain?"

The vigilante looked behind him and glared at the boy who is aiming a blade on his back by his right hand and a dead body on the other. The boy with green hair and eyes looked at him in surprise. He has a nice looking suit stained with blood.

"What are you, a vigilante, doing in a place like this?" The villain looking kid asked, head slightly tilted to the side as if analyzing him properly.

"What do you care kid?" He asked before jumping away from the blade and unsheathing his weapons.

The green head smiled, "your so exhausted aren't you? Playing with some lowly heroes since...what, ten years- nine?" Stain isn't happy for the small talk.

He knew that the kid is dangerous, the blade nearly pierced his heart. And by the way he talks, he seriously did some research.

"How did you know this kind of things?" The vigilante growled, getting a shrug from the green head. "Let's just say...I have eyes and ears everywhere. Such reliable companions"

"What's your name murderer?"

"Izuku Midoriya, a villain fanboy and the future number one villain" the green head announced happily.

The vigilante froze for a moment, "You're dangerous kid...I don't know why are you doing this but you're passion is too powerful" he said, gripping tighter on his weapons.

"Nope, not today...the heroes is here" the fan boy said before throwing the lifeless body on Stain, causing him to stumble and fall. "Nice meeting you Stain!"

Anger surged in his every nerves, but before he could attack, the boy is nowhere to be found.

Izuku laughed as he reached his house. His mother beamed once he spotted her son. "Welcome home Izuku" she announced while placing a bowl of katsudon on the dining table.

"Thanks mom" he called back before rushing on his bedroom to change, then went straight back to the kitchen to eat his favorite food.

"Today is the best!" He exclaimed, slurping in his food.