A Son's Visit

"Hmm, hmm...you did quite a damage on Shouto"Recovery Girl said after inspecting the half and half teenager.

"Ha? You call that damage? I should've beaten him half to death for his crimes!" Katsuki spat.

She ignored him. "After I use my quirk, you need to be treated using a proper first aid"

"Thank you" Shouto mumbled.

Recovery Girl smooched Shouto's head. The bones slowly mended and the major injuries began to shrink smaller. She pulled out a first aid and she started to treat the teenager.

Katsuki used the remaining time to train again.

"Ah, I just remembered... Bakugou, I called your mother for you" said.

Short silence passed by...

"Katsuki Bakugou!!!" Mitsuki exclaimed, now standing behind his son.

Mitsuki pulled her son's ears, making Katsuki curse in English.

"Fuck off, old hag!" Katsuki exclaimed.

"Huh?! Maybe I should have stitch that awful mouth of yours when I heard you curse the first time, you ungrateful child!" Mitsuki exclaimed.

"Old hag"

"Cursed child"

The air between them is thick and menacing as they glared at each other. Shouto watched silently, sighing at the sight of mother and son.

"Yes, yes...you two should stop. We have a business to head to" Recovery Girl said, using her cane to stop the mother and son from giving a death glare.

Mitsuki sighed in dismay. "Come on. The hospital is far so we need to call a cab" she mumbled.

"No one asked you to come old hag" Katsuki said.

"This is my business too, asshole" The blonde mother said, grabbing his son's head and squeezed it very tight. "And stop calling me old hag"

After they hailed a taxi. Mitsuki pointed out the location to the hospital. Not any less than ten minutes, they finally reached it.

Shouto swallowed as he stood in front of the hospital where they kept his mother. He can't stop thinking about his mother's first impression when she saw him. Disgust? Anger? Sadness? Shouto felt anxious.

"Hey, don't over think things. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you again" Mitsuki said after tapping the teen on the shoulder.

Shouto took a deep breath and steeled himself for the upcoming visit.

...

"Mrs. Todoroki Neya...aren't you tired of waiting?" (A.N. I named Mama Todoroki after her voice actor since she didn't have one)

"This is fine. As long as my children are unharmed, I'll stay here" Neya mumbled.

"Well, I'm kind of tired of waiting. Izuku had promised me that I will meet Stain after his plans" The blonde teenager yawned as she sat on top of the table.

"But this is way too boring"

"We need a little bit of patience, Toga" Neya pointed out.

She sat by the window once again. Staring up the dark sky sprinkled by stars.

"Well, I guess so...but I can't wait to meet Izuku again" Toga said, playing with her knife. "He is my master after all"

Neya sighed. "I owe him for saving my son. If it wasn't for him, Shouto would've died back then" she explained.

"I'm kind of curious why Izuku ordered me to protect you. I mean, you're just an innocent retired hero right?" Toga asked, making her knife dance on her fingers.

"I'm wondering too..."

...
The group of four headed in the hospital.

After navigating the maze of hallways and stairs, they managed to reach the room they were looking for.

"Now what?" Katsuki asked, slumping on one of the empty chairs leaning on the white wall opposite to the room.

"Were going to head in first. Just a quick talk with your mother" Mitsuki said. "Wait here"

After knocking and introducing themselves in front of the door. It finally opened with a silent creak. But someone unexpected came out...

A blonde girl with messy space buns in a school uniform stepped out. She has a sickening smile on her face.

"Who are you little girl?" Recovery girl asked.

"I'm Toga, please let's be friendly with each other" she greeted with great enthusiasm.

"Toga?"

"Just a patient next door. Sorry for disturbing your visit" she bowed.

"Its fine. Its fine. Being friendly with other patients is not a crime" Recovery girl waved off the topic. "Now shall we?"

As soon as the elders entered the room, Katsuki couldn't stop tapping his foot on the tiled floor. Shouto leaned by the wall; obviously, he doesn't want to be yelled at by the blonde volcano.

"What's your relationship with Mrs. Todoroki?" Toga asked, sitting besides Katsuki without fear.

"Nothing" Katsuki spat.

"I'm her...son" Shouto answered.

"Mrs. Todoroki loved telling stories about you" Toga said, "she kept telling me how she always tried her best to protect you"

Shouto didn't react. Its not like he can't react, he just don't know how to react. Will he feel happy? Sad? Angry? More or less, he felt utter confusion.

The door opened. Both Mitsuki and Recovery Girl stepped out of the room with gloomy expressions before they closed the door once again.

"We didn't announce that you came with us" Mitsuki said while facing Shouto. "She'll be shocked to meet you after us"

Shouto swallowed when he stood by the door.

Slowly, he opened the door.

"In you go bastard!" Katsuki kicked the half and half teen without hesitation nor remorse.

Shouto was shell shocked when he found himself plummeting face first on the floor. He expected cold hard tile to hit his face but instead...

"Shouto!" He felt warm arms wrapped around his torso.

He felt hot tears wet his shirt as his mother pulled her into a hug. The sudden action made him freeze. He don't know what to do.

But his instinct kicked in.

Happiness swelled in his heart and his arms slowly wrapped themselves into his mother's back.

He himself is crying with joy.

...

Uwaah~

I updated Saturday! (Readers be like: You fucking liar. Its already one week!)

Don't forget to comment and to press that small star button below!

See ya!