All Hail, All Might!

Shouto didn't know what to do nor say nor react. He stood frozen as he watched the unbelievable fight between All Might and a powerful villain.

He heard Shouta cough behind him, snapping himself back to reality. Earaser Head struggled to sit, only to slip from the water and forcing him to lay back down on the cold wet floor.

He wounded his way towards the hero and supported the hero. "Why...t-the i-ice...your quirk" Shouto could barely make a sense out of those words, "Don't worry Mr. Aizawa, I'll help you" he said, grabbing the teachers arm and slung it around his neck.

They wobbled their way up the stairs where Thirteen and the others were located. He let Shouta sit by a pole as he marched down to help or freeze the others. That's when he spotted the spiky blonde hair flying towards the blue haired villain.

Danger tingled down his spine, he shot up a wall of ice to stop Katsuki from flying towards his death. "What the fuck bastard!" He heard the young hero curse.

The blonde collided him self on the hard cold wall, crashing down on the pavements while cursing with chunks of ice. He gasped and glared at the half and half bastard who is staring blankly.

"You fucking ass! Why are you stopping me!" He exclaimed as he tried to stand up. "Are you helping the enemy!"

Shouto gritted his teeth in anger, "I tried to save you!" He exclaimed, approaching the hot headed boy.

Tomura watched the two students of 1-A quarrel. Too busy to actually see the real threat. He decided not to interfere, instead, he faced on the approaching villain who he isn't happy to see.

His black hair soaked from cold water hugged his head like a fit bonnet. A fire gleaming in his eyes, "Its an honor to finally meet you Mr. Shigaraki, Tomura...the leader of the league of villains" Minoru said with a slight mocking bow...just as Izuku taught him.

Tomura gritted his teeth beneath his mask, eyes glaring at the minion of his fanboy. "I suppose your the new kid, I supposed your master sends you for picking up the important someone" he explained.

The black haired teen smiled, "I'm happy you are informed" he mumbled.

"Informed, yes. And as we agreed, the league will not interfere as long as you don't"

"We do as we please Mr. Shigaraki. You should tell that to our master not to his minions" after that, Minoru walked away, towards the stairs.

Katsuki tried to punch Shouto, but the taller teen  is simply faster, dodging it with ease. "Your suffering from hypothermia Bakugou, you need to rest...let me handle this" he explained, eyes darting on the amazing fight.

The blonde didn't back away more or less rest. "Why would I listen to someone who freezed his comrades, nonetheless, block the villain?!" He exclaimed; his knuckled were turning white with rage; he has enough of how his enemies easily dodged his attacks, it makes him feel weaker.

But, the truth is the sickness is making him feel fuzzy and wobbly. His skin was paler than ever, his body still trembling and his chest felt like it was full of broken glass. Despite this, he steeled himself and stood up.

"I tried to save you!" Shouto exclaimed, face full of desperation and concern. But half of him was telling him to burn the annoying blonde away.

He shook the darkness and darted his eyes on the fight. They are still on it, and soon enough, the other pro-heroes will come barging in.

He wanted to capture Tomura, at least to save the sane part of himself and to show that he was still on their side.

His thoughts are whispering nonsense into his ears, such as freezing Katsuki first then Tomura.

"Save me? You almost killed everyone! Or maybe you already have!"

Death...

The memories rushed in him like a raging river. His feelings once again controlling him.

Shouto had been trying to pin down his true self; his pent up feelings that he knew he can't control. Sooner or later, his act would be broken...his face of empty emotions will once be again fueled with anger towards this cursed world.

His visions blurred but then cleared out once again. And this time, his senses tingled.

Instinct took over him.

Katsuki launched another attack, but with a one sweep of his hand, the blonde is frozen on mid air; then he face towards the blue haired villain who stared at him in horror.

But he raised his hand and froze him, though the villain is well aware now.

Tomura turned on his power and touched the ice, as it collided on his hand, the ice broke into million pieces. "You freaking son of Endeavor" he grumbled.

That almost broke Shouto more than he wanted it to be. He just need to freeze or kill the leader of the league of villains, unfreeze Katsuki and then all is well.

He formed a cold white spear out of his own ice; he hadn't used this trick after the incident. But he felt back of his true self as soon as he pulled the weapon out and aimed it at the leader of the villains.

"Stay still, then maybe you can die easy"

But just as he expected, nothing came out right... Blood spewed, shock and fear filled his heart.

...

All Might wasn't happy about what is happening. His powers are slowly draining and he can barely maintain his powerful form.

Whoever who he is fighting right now was as powerful as him. With shock absorption and body enhancer, he would go down once he slipped on the rhythm of the fight.

But something caught his eyes.

Just somewhere near them, he noticed his students quarreling...no; they are fighting.

Horror filled the number one hero as his student, who he thought was the most silent and tamed among 1-A used his quirk to freeze young Bakugou.

He saw young Todoroki's eyes, filled with nothing but rage and pent up sadness. A jutting spear of ice formed in his left hand and faced Shigaraki Tomura.

That's when he finally realize young Todoroki's plan.

He is planning to kill Tomura.

With the most powerful punch he could muster, he smacked Nomu on the torso, letting him fly out of the already broken dome. He dashed as fast as he could towards his broken student.

He won't let Shouto kill another one and won't let him feel trapped inside once again...not that he was already traumatized by his own power, not that he was already mocked and pushed down by his own mother, not that he was already stressed and trained by his great father...not that he was already hollow inside.

With the burst of speed, he felt the cold and sharp spear impaling his chest.

This is all to protect young Todoroki from what he is turning into.

...

The doors of U.S.J. opened, dozens of heroes eyeing his work. The frozen blonde, the half unconscious people, the wet building, the shocked blue haired villain and the impaled All Might.

More or less, the missing hero and a student...

...

Sorry, I know its a very sad chapter.

But please vote still and gave me a comment...thank you for reading...