Blah Blah Blah

Katsuki stood in front of the principal's office.

He clenched his fist and sighed very deeply before knocking. He felt a chill down his spine as his knuckles hit the wooden door as if someone is looking at him. He turned around but saw no one on the hallway except for himself.

The door clicked open and the principal peeked outside, surprised to see Katsuki standing in front.

"Ho ho, what do you need Bakugou?" Nedzu asked with his usual expression.

The blonde teen stepped in, ignoring the curious rat. "I have something that might help you find them" he said, looking around the office.

Nedzu closed the door behind him then gestured Katsuki to sit on the visitor's chair in front of the principal's table. They made their selves comfortable, turning the future hero impatient.

"You are the only student conscious besides Iida and Shouto back at the accident in U.S.J. So more or less, I expected you to come here sooner or later" he explained. His black beady eyes are unreadable.

Katsuki was certain, he contemplated this decision a hundred times and now is the best time for him to talk. "Izuku Midoriya, do you know him?" He asked, hands clasped together in a serious manner.

The principal nodded, "yes, a very odd quirkless boy. Honestly, I'm very curious of him" he answered. He dug into the files by a nearby cabinet and grabbed a white folder.

"He is my childhood friend"

They opened the file and Katsuki was shocked as he saw the information written on the papers. "We know he is a wanted criminal. Killed fifty of our investors and sixty more individuals plus thirty pro heroes" Nedzu paused, watching the blonde teen's angered reaction. "Fifty percent of our income gone down the drain and new investors seemed to be afraid...afraid that they are next"

The principal stood up, grabbing a cup and went to heat up some tea. "A year ago, he caused a scene. Making the people believe that heroes are useless, breaking their fates... Izuku Midoriya, a very clever boy indeed; he knew how to destroy the heroes slowly, indirectly" he explained, pulling out a pack of cookies from a cabinet. "But since he is barely fifteen, we had a conflict about catching him. Most of the heroes voted to imprison Midoriya but All Might insisted of letting him in U.A....to change him"

Katsuki almost burned the folder. His hands are visible shaking and his knuckles are white. He wanted to punch someone so badly, preferably his childhood friend.

"Well, you can say that it didn't go well"

The blonde teen closed the file and leaned on the chair, calming his exploding nerves. "Then why the hell didn't you catch him today? He is fucking dangerous, both individuals and heroes. If possible, just lock him up forever in a hell hole" he said, seething with anger.

The pot whistled, signaling the boiling of tea. Nedzu poured the liquid in his cup. "No, not until he stepped out of the campus. Midoriya is a visitor of U.A., as long as he is inside, he has our protection" Katsuki growled in annoyance, "what the fuck"

The principal grabbed his cup of tea and cookies before sitting back down on his chair. "You see, some pro heroes are setting up an ambush outside. But everyday, they failed. He simply disappear" that's when Katsuki's memories clicked in.

He remembered the two black haired guys protecting Izuku. "He is not alone" he explained, "I'm sure he had a group or something, I met two of his comrades when we are in U.S.J." he added.

That caught the principal's attention, stopped halfway from nibbling a cookie. "He is there?" He asked, surprised. "Yes, I've met him plus his minions"

"That's new...then you can help the police with their investigation" he said, "maybe he took Aizawa and Asui" he mumbled hopefully.
They chatted away. Katsuki described the scenes as best as he could and Nedzu tried to interpret them...

Little did they know, someone was watching and listening by the door... 'So he finally decided to report Midoriya huh' she said before disappearing.

Shouta jolted awake.

His eyes met the stone ceiling. Warm blanket over his body and soft pillow on his head. He tried to remember what happened yesterday but his memories were too fuzzy and dull.

"Good morning" A girl's voice echoed in the room. He turned his head to see a pink haired girl sitting on a stool, her shirt smeared with dirt and sweat as she turned her screw driver on a complicated mechanism lying over the table. "Your out for almost three days" she mumbled, grunting as she turned harder.

Shouta somehow knew the girl, but he can't remember who. "Who are you kid?" He asked, holding his head as he tried to sit up.

The girl whirled her head and showed a grin, with her wide yellow eyes. "Hatsune Mei, an engineer and one of the certified leader of the Bane"

"Where am I?"

"In my workshop. They said that I should keep an eye to you, so I did"

"But what is this place?"

"Underground, in our main base. You are an important person after all" she said before raising her finished product on to the light. The machine looked like a metal bracer with two blades connected by an invisible wire. "Beautiful baby" she whispered audibly.

"What exactly is this Bane? If I'm right, bane means the cause of sorrow or despair" He asked more, his guts told him to run and protect himself but his head told him to stay still and be smart.

Hatsune placed the machine back and disconnected the blades, polishing it with wax. "A huge group of people with only one goal" she answered.

Shouta straightened, he noticed his clothes were black as he remembered back then, but why can't he remember what happened?

"And what goal are you aiming for?"

The pink haired teen sighed, "Bane means a cause of woe. Our goal is to spread despair and the downfall of the hero era"

...
Sorry for the late update, the phone I'm using crashed...

Hatsune Mei is a villain, one of the six leaders of the Banes of Equality with Shinsou and Kana. Izuku being the master mind.

The question is, who are the remaining three?

Enjoyed? Please press the small star below and comment. Tnx.