Hello

Katsuki did his best on the entrance exams though he still popped out second. (Guess who's the first)

After cursing an unbelievable amount of rainbows, he went home in an awful mood. Though he brightened up a bit when he saw his childhood​ friend sitting by their couch, casually eating some cookies.

His green eyes lightened up when he saw Katsuki. "Ka-chan, long time no see" he said with a smile.

The blonde threw his bag on the other couch, then went to the kitchen to grab some snacks. "Asshole, killing people around...don't you think I didn't notice" He growled while pouring a glass of milk.

Izuku laughed, "I know you would...the question is, why aren't you turning me in?"

"Don't you think I didn't try!? I'm not dumb Izuku, the police are!" The hero exploded, "demanding me some shitty evidences​ and laughing at my face. No one fucking believed me!"

The smile widened on the fanboy's face. "How nice and stupid of them" he commented.

Katsuki walked back in the living room, plopping on the other couch and sipped on to his drink. "But..." He slammed the glass on the table, "why the fuck are you in my house you fucking nerd?!" He exclaimed.

The villain shrugged then threw the pack of remaining cookies at the blonde, who caught it in instinct. "I picked the locks and made myself at home...I simply wanted to congratulate you about the entrance exams"

The hero tsked. "Second place is not something I appreciate" he said, crunching on a cookie. "It's the fault of that freaking half and half bastard!" Explosions formed in his hands, making Izuku cover his ears.

"At least you passed through the exams" the fanboy said, pulling out one of his blade from his sleeves. "Though I am entering U.A., believe it or not, through recommendations" Katsuki's face was priceless after the fanboy's explanation.

"What the fuck!!?" The hero exclaimed, eyes widened in surprise and mouth opened agape. "Don't you play with me asshole" he pointed out.

The villain flipped his blade, "then, wait for the first day of classes" he mumbled, eyeing the blonde with sharp mischievous eyes. "And now that I've announced this to you, I guess my time here is up...don't be shocked when the time comes"

Izuku saluted to his friend before standing up and wounded his way on the door. But before he could even close the door shut, "And who the fuck recommended a villain nerd in my school?" Katsuki asked.

The fanboy smirked, hands on the door. "Who do you think?"

Katsuki felt sick. He wanted to punch the nerd on the face but he knew that it was a high risk. They were always even, always draw, no matter how hard they fought.

The glass exploded on his hand, glass splinters flying and piercing anything they landed on. He was strong, so does his childhood friend.

Cursing, he placed his hands over his head.

But why would anyone recommend someone as twisted as Izuku for U.A.? The fuck are they thinking?

Katsuki knew how Izuku's​ mind run, though sometimes he missed it, but most of the time he understood his plans. And this is a huge opportunity for him to strike the heroes inside.

But the words Izuku said echoed through his head like a blender. 'Just wait for me to eliminate All Might, then you can be the number one hero'. Fuck, the nerd is messing with his mind.

Taking in deep breaths, he calmed his nerves.

He shouldn't be worrying about this things. He need to train hard...or for most, harder.

The fanboy found his home rather inviting ever since the run with a pro hero a while ago.

He wanted to see his mother's smile and taste another one of her cookings.

Upon opening the door, he was surprised to hear another voice besides his mother's​.

"Izuku's entering U.A.? My goodness, I would be damned" he heard his mother's lovely voice; tone full of surprise.

"No, it's true. All Might himself recommended the boy" a groggy and lazy voice said. "Then, why hadn't he showed the papers to me?" That's his cue to enter.

"I'm home!" The fanboy exclaimed before removing his shoes and entering the kitchen, only to find her mom with Eraser Head.

To be honest, Izuku is kind of surprised by the sleep deprived hero visiting his home. He was the only hero that Izuku looked up to; if only Eraser Head was a villain... killing All Might isn't a mere dream.

"Oh hello, Mr. Aizawa" he said, a smile on his face and hands gripping on his backpack extra tight. "Izuku Midoriya" the hero's voice is hard. "Its nice to meet you"

"You too...though I don't like your intention" the fanboy said coldly before walking towards his room.

He wasn't trying to do it intentionally, but his bloody villain outfit is in his bag...and this isn't the best time to be found out.

At least, not the heroes yet.

"Izuku! Don't be like that" Inko said, voice full of concern and a spice of anger.

After throwing his bag under his bed, he made his way downstairs once again.

"Mr. Midoriya, my intention is important and shouldn't be ignored just like that" Shouta said firmly. All Might warned him about the fanboy but he isn't ready for a disrespectful kid with a strange powerful aura.

The green head sat on the opposite side of the table. Making himself comfortable in his own home despite the fact that a hero is sitting by them. "Mom, I'm sorry for not telling you" he mumbled, heart penetrated to actually felt real guilt. "Though, I assume Mr. Aizawa here... explained it already"

Inko nodded, placing a bowl of dinner in front of the two men. The hero tried to politely reject but his stomach certainly did not.

The villain fanboy's calculating eyes didn't left the hero as they ate. "I'll send the papers tomorrow, and if you're wondering. I accepted the offer, it's not like I have the power to reject...am I right? Like you yearning for food, I yearn for power and U.A. is filled with it"
The delicious dinner certainly didn't settle well in Eraser Head's stomach.

____
Want me to continue? Press that little star below and why not follow? I'll certainly follow you back...thanks for the support! ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇