The Past Sucks

Shinsou laughed lightly after hearing his own story from his own lips. "My past sounds so bizarre, it felt like it didn't happened" he said.

Perseus smiled, "but why did you tell me that you found him? For me it seems like he found you" he pointed out.

"You found me" Izuku announced then placed a hand on Shinsou's shoulder. "What do you mean Midoriya?"

The small villain pointed around the dark and dirty enclosed place. "This place is hidden for years, mainly because there is a maze of alley ways right before you could reach this place in between four buildings. So I'm surprised that someone found me lurking here" he explained.

Shinsou himself didn't know why or how did he get there but now that he looked around, he felt trapped. "How do we get back?" He asked.

"Hhmm..." Izuku thought for a while, "why don't you use your quirk? Then let's race out of here, since I'm quirkless you have the advantage. You can fly, climb the walls, etcetera" he shrugged.

Shinsou was shocked and he blinked a few times, "My quirk is not really that useful...actually, I hate using my quirk" he said, fidgeting his shirt. "And what quirk is that?" Izuku asked...

The violet haired child closed his eyes, he might lose another friend again today. But he didn't want to lie to someone he just met, he didn't care if he was disgusted or angry at him...he just wanted to be true to himself. "Human Manipulation" he answered quietly.

There was silence for a while..."wow! That's so cool! Could you use it to me?" The fanboy side of the little villain kicked off. His hands were clasped together as if begging to be manipulated.