Me? Useful?

Minoru looked around the office nervously. A set of blades were sprawled on the table with letters and papers neatly piled on the corner, for some reason the office is dusty as if it wasn't occupied for days.

But what caught his eyes was the huge banner of an opened up eye hanging behind the huge black chair, probably waiting for its owner.

He never knew who this boss is and certainly he never have seen this many young villains in training in his whole life, the place made him feel jumpy.

The door creaked open, making him freeze in place as cold sweat started to form on his forehead.

"Mineta, I never thought you would come" a familiar voice said as the door slowly swung open, revealing a green hair and the eerie dark feeling.

Minoru looked so surprised, "Midoriya Izuku?" He mumbled, pointing at the waving fanboy.

His head swam in confusion. So he is a villain all this time...though it makes sense, the clothes, the aura even his watchful and calculating eyes.

The green head smiled warmly... "So, shall we have a talk?"

The smaller boy paled when Izuku walked towards the black chair on stand by, and sat comfortably.

"Sorry for the piled up dust, hadn't been here for a month" the fanboy explained, hands running on the dusty blades.

Minoru swallowed. He didn't know what do you...he knew that he was heading on an unfamiliar ground but this was way too much out off his comfort zone.

Nevertheless, he came here to feel useful...to pull his sympathetic self up.

"I didn't mind" he said, voice full of anxiousness.

Izuku grabbed the blade one by one and slowly lined it up, "relax Mineta, no one's gonna eat you here" he said but that certainly didn't help. "I'm happy you accepted our offer...You remembered when we first met yes?"

The image of his hair exploding to tar invaded his mind. "Yes, you controlled my quirk" he answered with another gulp.

The fanboy sneezed, freezing up the smaller boy in shock.

The green head laughed softly, lighting up the mood slightly. "I didn't control anything Mineta, you just failed to discover more about your quirk"

Why does his voice sounds so innocent? And so easy to believe?

Minoru slowly relaxed, shoulders softening. "I might have turned a blind eye...I never actually thought of strengthening my quirk" he said.

Izuku nodded, "You are more useful than you think, you had your quirk and it hides something that will really surprise you...if only, you could join hands with us"

Minoru let the words sink in. Especially the word useful.

No one in his life ever said that, not even his family nor friends. He already accepted the truth that he was a good for nothing pervert but that didn't stop him from stepping forward towards his dream school.

He wanted to feel famous, to feel proud of himself. But that dream was stomped by U.A., by a pro hero.

But was it okay to join the wrong side?

Minoru clenched his fists, "I want to join you..." He said, "no matter what we do, I will follow you"

Izuku looked at him not by sympathy nor pity, "you won't ever regret that decision you just made" but by ,oddly, happiness.

Three weeks have passed and Minoru Mineta couldn't believe how fast his powers grew...

Katsuki was on his way to U.A. when he spotted a lot of reports by the gates, one by one interviewing the students.

Annoyed, he kept his head held up high and was about to walk in when someone bumped on his shoulder...

"Morning Ka-chan" the nerd said.

He ignored the green head as much as he can. "Wait, is that the kid from the villain incident last year?" One of the reporters pointed at Izuku, who tried to brush them off... though he is not lucky.

The blonde tsked before entering the gates, all attention on the nerd.

He doesn't care less. Izuku is his only childhood friend and he was grateful for that...but now that the villain made his moves, he started to hate him more and more, like a bile slowly raising up a throat.

He knew the fanboy better than anyone, his skills, his moves and his way of thinking.

But now that they are farther apart, he can't tell whether he is the same kid that played with him as villain ten years ago...ever since Izuku killed someone, he felt like a stranger.

Katsuki balled his fists and gritted his teeth, he has a long way to go...

Homeroom was boring as always.

For some reason, Shouto had been glaring at the fanboy for weeks. Taking watch all the time.

No one noticed, except for the victim himself.

Izuku was smiling, as if he won the lottery and almost every one is anxious around him.

The truth is, he had won the jackpot. The big fish was lured and all he needed to do was to pull the rod.

In this class, no one knew about his villain intentions except from Katsuki and probably some of the teachers. The other students had some doubts and it is enough to keep the other them at bay, away from him.

Lunch came around, and Izuku is left on the classroom.

He heard the door open, "Alone again, I see" a groggy voice said.

The fanboy waved at the boy leaning by the door. "No one wanted to hang out with a villain" he answered back.

The boy approached him, a white envelope at hand with a red wax seal. "A letter from All for One..."

Izuku grabbed the letter, flicking his wrist to let the hidden blade slide to his hand. "Please don't start something involving the league...especially when All for One is still by their side. I assume you understand that Midoriya"

The fanboy chuckled, cutting the seal from below. "I know what I'm doing Shinsou, believe me" then his eyes traveled back at the door where eyes are peeking through.

"But first, we have to deal with Endeavor's son"

...
Sorry for the late update.

Don't forget to press the little star and comment below ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇