The Big Fish

Shinsou had been working under Izuku for almost three years, ever since they met. He was one of the six leaders of their own group...for short, he was Midoriya's right hand.

Honestly, he never met the other two but nonetheless, he didn't mind. No one questions Izuku.

Back then, he was only a troublesome weak bullied boy who cannot stand up for himself. Then, the fanboy had helped him stand up on his own by teaching how his quirk is used properly.

He gave him a new chance to prove himself, to actually became a villain.

"Shouto Todoroki, the big fish...am I right?"

The green head nodded, eyes darting on the half and half kid as he played the opened envelope.

Shouto walked in the classroom as if nothing happened. "Yes, the most powerful in 1-A"

They glared at each other for a moment before the hero talked, "To think that someone my age is one of the most wanted criminal in Japan. How impressive Midoriya" he said at most calm.

Izuku bowed slightly, "I'm glad your impressed" he mumbled, full of fake surprise, "but that is not the topic you wanted to talk about..." He beamed, "am I right?"

Shouto tried to approach the green head, but Shinsou blocked his way. "You will never get away with your crimes, Midoriya" he growled, ice slowly forming below his feet.

"I won't run away from my crimes Shouto...you did" A crooked grin slowly creeped it's way to his face, mocking the hero.

"I know the real reason why you never used your left side, Todoroki Shouto" ice freezed the room, immobilizing Shinsou. But Izuku is well prepared; he made a leap, barely saving himself from being handicapped by ice.

He landed on top of the ice coated desk with ease. "Dont you dare talk about my past" Shouto said, eyes glaring.

The fanboy smiled, "Why shouldn't I? Your past is just as miserable as mine" he said, as he made another jump when ice propelled it's way towards him.

"Don't compare me to you. We are different"

Shinsou, watched silently by the sideline.

Another wave of ice crawled it's way towards the running villain. "Do you remember when we officially first met?" Izuku asked, "I asked you to join us" he stopped and clicked his tongue. "But you chose your stupid father over freedom. It was so close Shouto, but you let it go...so easily"

"I will let you choose again Todoroki, don't waste it this this time" he said with a smile.

Anger shot through the hero's system. Boosting up his powers and released it on the mocking fanboy.

That's when all hell break loose.

The bell rang, echoing inside the building. Students started to run, panicking.

And Izuku hanged on the wall of ice, sides impaled by ravaging spears of ice.

He managed to laugh, despite the pain. "See? You were meant to be a villain at the first place"...with that, his head lolled to the side, his consciousness gone.

Shinsou gritted his teeth, "Help him!" He screamed, trying to break his feet free from the hard ice.

Shouto stood there, unmoving. Again, he let his emotions run wild.

His eyes blurred as he stared at the bleeding villain in front of him.

He did it again, he killed again. What his mother said is true...he was a curse. He shouldn't been born, this is all wrong.

The past slowly meddled in his head. The blood, the smell of burned skin and the blood curling screams.

"Use heat to melt the ice you created then help Midoriya, run out of the building with him" Shinsou's voice echoed through his head, his violet eyes glowing with command.

His body begun to move on its own. Heat fom his right side melted the cold ice into water. He caught Izuku  by the arms then preceded to run, slinging the wounded villain to his back.

This isn't right...why can't he control his own body?

But somehow, he gave up struggling...letting the command consume his body as his mind scrambled his thoughts and past.

The pro heroes stood over the cowering students, calming them down.

Shinsou froze as soon as he spotted the disentigrated gate of U.A. A shiver ran down his spine once he realized who's quirk can do such damage...Tomura Shigaraki.

The league made their move.

Shouta wounded his way towards them. Face contorted in horror as he saw how badly damaged Izuku is.

"Get him in the ambulance, right now!" He exclaimed. Shouto obeyed immediately, placing the wounded boy on a stretcher.

The ambulance took Izuku away, leaving Shouto, Shouta and Shinsou alone.

"Who did that?" The teacher asked, eyebrows knitted together. The two students stayed silent...

"I di-"

"The villains did it" the sleep deprived boy interrupted Shouto from speaking the truth.

"We aren't sure who, but we saw Midoriya lying on the pool of water in 1-A" he explained.

Shouta squinted his eyes, then rubbed his nose bridge."We'll see soon" he mumbled before gesturing his students to leave.

That day has an utter chaos for U.A.

Everyone came back the next day, except for their wounded guest.

The villain incident exploded in the whole school like a disease.

The teachers added precautions and extra security. Checking, every student.

Katsuki was annoyed by the over protective drills he would do every morning. Though he is glad that his childhood friend wouldn't be entering for five days.

He entered the classroom and found their desk still wet. Groaning, he hanged his bag by the side of his desk and decided to stand up; watching his stupid classmates.

His glaring eyes darting around, until he spotted a wet white envelope on the floor nearby the empty chair.

Curious, he grabbed the letter and flicked it open. Thankfully, the letters are still visible.

His eyes widened in shock as he read the content...
"What the fuck are you doing nerd!!!?" He exclaimed as he crumpled the letter to trash

...
Shouto has his own story in this book as well as the others involved.

I altered the events too.

Please support and hit the small star below then comment anything ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇