Accident Happened

The sun is already sinking on the horizon when Katsuki Bakugou went to go home. "Stupid nerd" muttered under his breath as he kicked a pebble of his way. With his terrible headache, he decided to go on a shorter route towards home; the one he and Izuku had always taken whenever they felt separated by the society because of their oddity. Little did he know that trouble only lies ahead.

Walking in under the bridge, he stopped dead on his tracks when a green slime blocked his way. Horror stricken the blonde teen, freezing him in place. "Your going to save me kid" the slime monster said in a very deep voice, then laughed horridly. No, no, no, NO. The future number one hero can't be frozen in place like a coward. But the fear is overwhelming, it's his first time facing off on someone or something in pure evil. But thanks to the nerd friend he have, the dark evil aura seemed too weak compared to the compassionate fanboy of villains. "Bastard, don't you dare touch me!" He exclaimed after squeezing the last of his bravery.

"Brat" that's the last word he heard from the villain before a strong wind pressure exploded throughout the tunnel, Katsuki covered his ears in instinct and clenched his teeth. The slime monster had been dissolved to smaller pieces, which is now unconscious. Then there was a deafening​ silence. The blonde teen finally removed his hands "...I am here!"

The familiar and mighty voice caught the teen's attention. "Are you okay my boy?" All Might asked in a very still steed at the mouth of the tunnel, though you can hear the concern in his voice. "All...Might?" The blonde asked stupidly, but he was too shocked of what was happening. Too much confusion...

The anger to himself snapped inside him. 'What the fuck?!' he exclaimed inside his head. He wanted to scream and strangle himself for showing weakness and to be saved by the number one hero. He hated to look pathetic and shit, he wanted to be cool and independent. "Fuck off All Might, I'm going home" he growled in annoyance. The hero looked disrespected; it's his first time facing a kid who have some guts to say something as vulgar as that to a hero... nonetheless to the number one hero. But he let the blonde teen go. "Stay safe then my boy" All Might mumbled before jumping on to buildings.

Katsuki cringed before making his way to his house. "Why do I need to stupidly freeze in front of some fucking monster?! Agh!" He made the metal gate of their home explode, bending the handle. Like hell he cared...

All Might sensed eyes on him for a while now and his muscle time is slowly depleting. So he decided to stop and face his pursuer.

On the empty rooftop of a restaurant, he halted and waited, pulling out his fist firmly for a ready punch in case something bad is going to happen. But he didn't expect a little boy with green hair and eyes to jump on the railing and into the roof. "Hello All Might" the kid greeted, "quite a climb... your pretty fast" he added. The hero analyzed the green head, for him the kid is nothing dangerous though the aura around him seemed to yell out blood lust. "My boy, are you lost?" All Might asked. Izuku fished out a notebook which has a label 'book 13 of hero analysis for the future'. He smiled at the hero and pushed the book on the hero's hand.

"I just want your signature" he said, cheery yet dark and evil. All Might smiled even wider, "Your a huge fan are you? Running around just to get my signature" the hero said scribbling his sign with a manly steed and handed back the notebook. "Yup, a very very huge fan" Izuku grinned while grabbing the notebook tightly, "Hey All Might, can you tell me...the truth behind your quirk?" The eager kid asked, the hero who is utterly shocked took a step backward. Its been years since the incident and no one in public had known the truth or the fact behind the fake quirk name they had given. They are sure they can fool everyone.

Izuku waved a finger with the clicking of his tongue. "You might think that you fooled everyone Toshinori but I'm no fool" the teen said with a small mocking smile on his face. The number one hero started to steam yet he was stunned at the fact that someone, especially a kid had noticed something. "I've been analyzing heroes for almost a decade... Strengths, weakness, powers and strategies of every hero. Yet..." The haunting green eyes glared at All Might. "I've never known yours... You, All Might, is a big question mark for me. Something unsolvable by mere observation, not unless you tell me the truth"

A cold sweat dripped down the hero's forehead. He never anticipated to get in this kind of situation but he needed to protect One for All at all cause. "My boy, you don't need to read and analyze me. For I am the symbol of peace and freedom cannot be captured nor analyzed" the hero explained. Izuku looked amused and interested, "I guess your right" the teen mumbled. "I'm going home now, my mother didn't want me to stay late" he said before waving goodbye and jumping off the building.

Little did the number one hero know, Izuku's​ analysis is now complete with a little bit of holes. He smiled when he thought what All Might had said. "Freedom cannot be captured nor analyzed? What a fun riddle to solve." He mumbled to himself before jumping down the dark alley and into the busy streets.

Enjoyed?
Hit the small star below and comment all you want. I'll just stay here... ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇