Information

The whole class whispered, eyes boring at Izuku. He didn't mind, or more like he didn't care.

But soon, the class' attention turned towards​ the teacher once he explained about the physical test they will be having, and the student with the lowest score will be kicked out of the school. "Is Midoriya going to join us?" A spiky red haired asked, a hand raised on the air. "Is it too unfair for him that we have quirks?" The others agreed with a silent yeah or a simple nod.

Izuku laid back, relaxed. They might think that they are saving him from being kicked out; but for the villain, he felt pitied which he didn't want from anyone else.

He is clever enough.

Shouta cleared his throat, "he can join...if he wanted to, but his scores will not affect anything. More or less, he is just a guest in our school" the words stabbed the fanboy.

"I will join you" he said with a shrug, "I'll see why you are the so called 'future heroes', try to impress me" he said with a crooked grin, challenging the young heroes. The classroom looked sincere to bring the quirkless down, pumped up for the test.

Katsuki growled and slammed his fist on the table, then turned to look at Izuku, which is sitting behind him. "You little fuck, what do you think your doing?" He asked, red eyes glaring.

The villain looked at the pumped up future heroes; obviously accepting the challenge. "Look at them, so clueless... aren't they Ka-chan? Some of them are even stronger than me" he clicked his tongue then glared back at the blonde "and...stronger than you".

Katsuki tried another punch plus a pinch of explosion, only to be bloked by a gloved palm. "Ka-chan, we are in class" he mumbled, wagging his finger by his other hand. But the hero didn't give a damn; he made small but painful explosions, drilling in the villain's glove.

Only a few students noticed their small show off.

Izuku's fingers wrapped around his fist. Clutching in tight, a small blade zipped in from his sleeve. Pain exploded through the hero's fingers. Though he didn't show it. "You fucking nerd" he growled, a smirk forming on his lips. "Asshole" Izuku whispered back with a smile.

Blood dripped down the villain's gloves, soaking it. "Stop that useless banter!" The teacher exclaimed, eyes gleaming with light as he glared at Katsuki. His long black hair flying upwards.

He erased the blonde's quirk.

Izuku let go, the black glove full of holes and palm bleeding from explosions. He tugged his sleeve, letting the hidden blade slide inwards on the safety of the darkness.

Katsuki's fingers are bleeding, grazed from the villain's hidden blade. The class was silently watching, confused of what happened.

Shouta didn't know how to deal with the two, especially the green head.

All Might had warned him that the boy might have a crooked future and wrong picture of the heroes, but all he knew about Izuku is his common profile...if he wanted to change the boy, he needed more information and background.

But what shocked him the most is the fact that the kid looked up to the evil and strayed within the justice's way. At first he couldn't believe the number one hero, but now that the kid is in front of him; mischievous smiles and calculating, cold eyes, not to mention how he made Katsuki bleed by nothing or... something hidden. He started to believe that the kid might or will soon bring harm.

"What the hell are you playing at Izuku" he said, voice hard.

The hero 'hmped' then turned around to face the blackboard while wiping his blood on a handkerchief. Izuku on the other hand shrugged, trying to play safe, then removed his blood soacked black glove to clean off his burned palm without wincing.

"Why not ask the others? I'm betting they saw the future number one hero move first, right?" No one spoke, except for the blue haired, tall guy.

"Midoriya is right, sir. Katsuki made the first move" he said, pushing his square glasses up.

"See Mr. Aizawa? Or maybe...you thought that only villains made the first move. Are you not?" The villain said with a sly smirk. Only a few students had heard it, but it is enough to influence and make some minor confusion.

The teacher's mouth opened but nothing came out. He wasn't thinking about that, not at all... It just came out of his mouth.

"Now, why don't we start with the physical test? Everyone is eager, right guys?" He mumbled enthusiastically.

The students who didn't saw the scene or simply don't mind howled in delight. Though the others were cautious about Izuku, the class just didn't know how to react with the supposed guest.

Class A was on the grounds after changing on their P.E. outfits, except for Izuku who simply removed his bkack blazer and gloves. Now, he only wore white formal long sleeved polo and slacks with red shoes (Typical Izuku).

He rubbed his hands together, though his left hand is bandaged up. For some obvious reasons, no one seemed to inch closer to the fanboy.

He watched as the students made their tests. Taking notes and speculating. Observing and calculating.

Shouto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugou, Fumikage Tokoyami, Tenya Iida and Eijiro Kirishima. 'Though the third one might not be a problem but the first and fourth is a pain in the ass' he thought.

He smirked as he watched Fumikage in a distance. Then eyed Minoru who was trying to do some push-ups​

Who will be his first victim?

Too busy interpreting, he didn't notice Katsuki standing beside him. "As much as I want to kick your teeth in, I don't want to get in trouble this time" the blonde said, arms crossed over his chest. "Not that we caused a scene just a while ago" he added while staring at his bandaged fingers.

"Then, you are like a bomb without its explosion" Izuku mumbled, now looking at Ochako who is enthusiastically stretching while talking with Momo.

The wanna be number one hero snorted, "fucking childhood friend" he growled. "But...why the fuck did you block my punch?" He said.

The fanboy laughed, "so I was suppose to dodge that?" He said plus a smirk. "You always do, you fucking nerd. If you change your actual movements...that means you have a stupid plan" Katsuki said.

Mr. Aizawa started to call the students for the physical test.

Izuku shrugged, "lets just say...I don't want anyone to trust me nor me trusting anyone. Suspicion and curiousity always killed the cat" then walked away, leaving Katsuki with another damn riddle to solve.

...
Damn, I don't know where this is going but...eh

Thanks for reading, and happy New year!!! 🎆🎉

Leave a like and drop a comment, ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇