A Visit and an Invitation

Izuku woke up, head throbbing in pain. Though a smile still appeared on his face when he saw his mother  leaning on the chair, asleep, hands wrapped around his arm.

Then the smile widened to a malicious grin. He felt awesome, his plan had worked! Even if he is hurt he didn't care, now, the heroes would be dealing with some...little chaos. He willed himself to stop smiling and shook his mom awake.

"Mom" he called.

Inko's eyes slowly fluttered open, revealing two green irises a bit red because to constant crying. Those eyes widened in relief when she saw Izuku awake. "My baby!" She exclaimed, hugging her son tightly. The fanboy laughed and hugged his mom back.

"I'm so worried Izuku" she mumbled. "Sorry Mom" the fanboy said.

A knock interrupted the family moment. "Mrs. Midoriya?" Someone called out, a voice very familiar to Izuku. A voice he somehow despised and thought as annoyance. "Come in" Inko called out.

A blonde man entered, body too thin to actually fit on his baggy formal uniform. "Ah, Izuku is awake" he said, surprised. "Mr. Toshinori" his mom gestured the number one hero to sit by the vacant chair by her side; supposedly reserved for the father, who, obviously, didn't came. Izuku glared at the blonde man, eyes full of loathe. "I don't need anymore company...mom is enough" he said in a voice coated in neutrality. Yagi felt disrespected though he never showed it. "I'm sorry for interrupting but I am here to talk to you..."

The green haired woman left, making the room soaked in uncomfortable silence. When Izuku had enough of the awkwardness, he started to speak, "You said something about talking to me and?" The villain fanboy cringed in pain as he tried to sit up. All Might tried to help him but Izuku slapped his hand with the clicking of his tongue and wagging of finger. "I recommended you for U.A."

The words hit the villain so hard that he laughed. "Are you serious?"he asked, amused. The hero clutched his hands, 'something is seriously wrong with this kid' he thought. "Yes...I see, you seemed to distrust heroes my boy. I'm sure you'll be able to understand our obligations​ once you stepped in U.A." the hero explained. Izuku smirked, eyes hiding and playing with various plans. "I'll give it a shot, though you might regret it later" he mumbled.

All Might sighed before shoving an envelope in front of the villain fanboy. "That's the papers...you don't have to attend the entrance exam since you are kind of special in a way and for you to stay safe" the smirk died down on his face.

Is the number one hero mocking him?

The green head cleared his throat, "you're saying I'm weak because I lack a quirk?" He asked, anger hidden behind the words. The blonde tried to avoid answering the question. "What I'm saying is that, you can enter U.A. once the exam is finished... straight to the first day of school-" Izuku slammed his fist on the nearby table, face grim. The flower vase shook violently.

He looked at the number one hero dead in the eyes. "Look Mr. Toshinori, I am quirkless...yes, I know and I am proud of that. But-" he inched closer to the hero, "- to say that I'm weak?" He clicked his tongue.

"Unbelievable" Izuku spat, aura in full bloodlust and eyes dimming because of hate. "Do you really think we need your protection heroes? Do you really​ think we are that weak?" The fanboy asked, knuckles​ turning white and nails drawing blood.

"You, heroes, only depend on your stupid quirks. You looked cool and upstanding, yet you are arrogant towards the truth. People depended on you, they are spoiled and highly influenced of your shits" he hissed.

"Villains tend to do whatever they want, to rule, to destroy, to kill... but all of this has a story behind their bitter personalities. A past that you heroes didn't cared to listen. If heroes didn't exist then maybe...just maybe villains didn't exist too" the words rattled the hero's brain. Racking with new information.

'Just how can a kid be this mature?' he thought while looking at the burning green irises.

Izuku pulled away and wiped his blood on his own white hospital gown. "Go...I will keep that disappointing transformation of yours a secret. U.A. or not, no one can change me Mr. Toshinori" Izuku said, locking up his emotions once more.

The number one hero stood up, "You have problems my boy" he mumbled. "I hope you can solve them" with that, he left.

The villain fanboy stared at the envelope on his left hand, the edges are crumpled. 'U.A.- are they really stupid to let me in the main base?' he asked himself. Nonetheless, he felt terrible and at the same time happy.

Another plan started to form in his mind.

"Izuku, you asshole!" A too familiar voice exclaimed from the door way. He adjusted his eyes to look at his blonde friend with his usual angry look. "How laughable of you to be captured  by a slime monster!" He added, walking like a gangster towards the green head.

Izuku laughed, "oh no, it is called a plan Ka-chan. A plan to start off my wonderful main plan" Katsuki tried to grab the villain by his head but the fanboy dodged with ease. "Are you even fucking injured?!" He screamed while pointing at the green head, now sitting by the window sill...a ten floor drop below him. "I have high pain tolerance Ka-chan, have you forgotten about that already?"

Katsuki tsked and went on to stand behind the villain. "Whatever Izuku..." He mumbled, getting a soft laugh from the green head. "Just wait for me to eliminate All Might, then you can be the number one hero"

...
Enjoyed? Comment and hit the small star below...thx⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇