Reporting In

Izuku has a big smile on his face.

He finally set his hands on the main ingredient for the upcoming chaos; Mr. Aizawa's blood. His plans is now set and all he have to do is to call the six leaders for the initiation.

"You're too happy don't you think?" Shinsou said, he leaned on the wall as he typed on his phone. "Of course...my plan is slowly unraveling and soon enough this whole country will bow down to our will" he said dreamily. "I'm not a villain fan anymore, because I am already one"

The sleep deprived teen smirked, "you are very confident" he said.

Izuku beamed, "my plans will not stop there Shinsou, not only this country, but the whole world will be in our control. Cowering under us, but of course...heroes will always come to stop us" he explained. Shinsou looked up at the stone ceiling, "I don't regret joining you"

Shinsou headed towards the meeting room first and Izuku stopped by in Hatsune's workshop.

He knocked three times, then he heard things crashing down and some cursing. "You alright?" He asked. There was silence for a while before the door opened. The pink haired teen peeked and smiled. "Yes" she answered.

Izuku saw Shouta sitting on a bed at the end of the room, holding up his head as if trying to remember something. "Its been three days, I bet he doesn't even remember me" he said after stepping in the messy room. "Anyway, how's my weapon?" He asked.

"Upgraded and sharpened, just how you like it" she said confidently.

Shouta turned his head and saw a green haired teen approaching him. For some reason, he felt a chill run down his spine. Flashing images of syringes and medicine came flowing in his head, making him wince. He didn't notice that the teen is already standing besides the bed. "Are you okay Mr. Aizawa?"

Shouta was shocked at how concerned the kid was. His innocent face has a small frown and his eyes was calculating. But he reminded himself that they are villains. "Why would you even ask that? I may not remember why I am here or who I am but I know you abducted me"

Izuku faked a wince, then smiled. "Don't be so cold, teacher. Be thankful I'm full of patience and smart or else you'd be skinned alive while I hang you upside down to collect your blood" he said in a hard way before sighing, "what am I saying. Though, you will remember who you are in a couple of hours...don't worry" he said.

Shouta glared, but he didn't talk back nor do anything. He should be clever not to go against his enemies when he is in their lair. The villain stepped back, "come with us, I'll show you something or you can stay here until Hatsune comes back" he mumbled before turning his back to walk away.

The hero swallowed, but then he stood up and went to follow.

They wounded their way towards the meeting room at the left side of the training hall where the other villains do their things. Just before they could enter the room,  she approached them.

Red straight hair tied into pigtails with blue contrasting eyes full of enthusiasm. She has a beautiful smile on her face. "Midoriya! I have something to report!" She exclaimed before saluting. "Bakugou made his move, he reported you to the heroes and as we anticipated, U.A. knew what you've been doing for the past year" she explained.

Izuku nodded, "I thought it would be sooner...oh well" he shrugged. "They will find us out then, but not until next month, probably, after the festival"

"Thank you Unseen, you really are our ace"

The red head smiled, "thank you"

They entered the room, the four leaders are waiting for them.

A  round marble table with  seven chairs are on the center of the room. The remaining leaders went to sit except for Izuku. "You take my chair Mr. Aizawa, you are included in our discussion after all" he said politely, but Shouta insisted. "I will not take the pleasure to sit with my enemies"

The green haired teen raised an eyebrow, "Suite yourself then".

"Its been a long time since we all gathered together" Izuku started. "Defier, Static Glitch, Unseen, Manipulator, Mimic and our latest leader who earned his title, Riptide" he announced. Pointing at each of the leader; Defier who wore her black body suite with red armor plates and helmet, Static Glitch who had her typical white dress on while cleaning her nails, Unseen who only sit still as she waited patiently on her civilian camouflage clothes, Manipulator with his casual bored face and dark clothes, Mimic combing his blonde hair and his U.A. uniform is still intact; then, Riptide who simply watched them with his sea green eyes.

"This is our six leaders...pretty powerful even if they work alone. Even I can't defeat them together." Izuku said with a smile.

Mr. Aizawa was frightened, they are only a bunch of children, Riptide being the oldest. But their eyes told him that they are something much more scarier and dangerous than what they seem.

"Don't flatter us too much Midoriya, your the one who cultivated us; you know our strength and weaknesses...and that's enough for you to defeat us" Static Glitch said, blowing off the invisible dust on her nails. "True, you showed us a way that we've never seen" Defying added.

"Back to the topic please or I'll make you shut your mouth" Manipulator groaned, head lying on the table and eyes droopy.

Izuku didn't falter, he grabbed a briefcase below the table and opened it in front of the others. They leaned on to look at the six vials filled with glowing purple  liquid. "Its the serum I created using the formula I stole four years ago at the Eight Precepts Of Death...main ingredient: Mr. Aizawa's quirk"

Shouta trembled slightly, he knew what they have in mind and he didn't like it one bit. What's worse is that they used his quirk to make that.

"Soon enough, the heroes will slowly fall...one by one"

Riptide stared at the vials, "I can't use my quirk on it, that's not some kind of liquid, am I right?" He said, looking at the green haired boy who helped him when no one did.

Izuku laughed, "no, its not liquid. Its more of an airborne virus"

...

Enjoyed? Please press the tiny star below and comment.

Sorry for the slow updates! I'm kind of turning lazy...I don't know why...

But I will make sure that this book has a proper ending...

Anyway, thanks for reading.