Who...

I'm still alive!
Sorry for the long wait!

...

Shouto tried banging on the window to catch the woman's attention. (A.N. The window is bulletproof and locked, if you are wondering) "Inko?! Mrs Midoriya?" Mitsuki exclaimed. With a sigh she turned around to fish out her phone from her pockets only to hear several banging from inside the house. The blonde mother tried to look for the cause of banging. Upstairs, on a window stood a young man. "Who..." Mitsuki certainly didn't know this kid, with half and half red and white hair. "The fu-" she mumbled.

Shouto finally caught her attention but she seemed confused. He hurried back inside the room to find a paper and a pen then wrote the words he needed.

Mitsuki watched the kid write something on a paper. "I'm...trapped. Help" she contemplated the words, thinking how would a guy like him be trapped inside of the Midoriya household. A thief? Or is he kidnapped? Hmmmm.... She thought for a while but everything seemed unclear and she don't want to get in the wrong conclusions. "Write down your phone number!" She exclaimed while pointing at her phone.

Shouto sighed in relief when he felt his phone in his back pocket. He started jotting down his numbers and showed it on the window. The blonde woman typed it down then she started to dial his number. "Who are you? What are you doing in this house?" Those were the first thing he heard when he answered the phone. Well, Katsuki and his mother are certainly alike. "I am Shouto Todoroki. I may not look familiar but Bakugou and Midoriya are my classmates at U.A. as for the second question..." He can't tell the truth now right? "Well, I am waiting for Izuku to come home for a talk. But it seems like he didn't come home last night so Mrs. Midoriya urged me to stay for the night and well...when I woke up, I'm trapped and no ones inside" he explained.

There was silence for a while...

"Fine, I'll call Inko right now so sit still" Mitsuki said. 'Maybe another villain problem' she thought, 'how can someone innocent managed to make a villainous child?' She added with a sigh. She disconnected the call and started to dial the lone mother.

...

Inko's hand held a gun, aimed at the pro hero. Its not like she wanted to do this, its just that...she need to do it. But she can't help feeling guilt when she watched Asui tremble in fear. They walked slowly back towards the room where they came from. She jolted when she heard her phone rang. She looked at the caller I.D. and smiled. "Hello Mrs. Bakugou" she said, the gun never wavered as she used her left hand for holding the phone. "Hey Inko, a kid is locked in your house. Go home right now and open it up, cause he looked like he is in a hurry" she chuckled a bit. "I'll be right back after twenty minutes" she announced.

Upon hearing the conversation, Shouta had a lingering hope. They can have this opportunity to escape. "Bye then see you soon" Inko shut her phone and pushed it back in his pocket. When they arrived in their usual lock up, the lone mother waved goodbye at them. "Don't even think of escaping again. I'll call Black Spots and Sharp Kill to watch you, so please stay still. I don't want anyone to get hurt very badly" after that she's gone.

"My hopes are crushed again" the pro hero sighed in dismay. "I'm scared, ribbit" Asui said, leaning on the wall. "Whoever this two watchers are, they are the second in command here" he analyzed. Soon enough, two teens entered the hallway. Both with black hair. "Might as well introduce ourselves" The taller one said, "My name is Kirita, but almost everyone called me Sharp Kill and this shorter guy here is, Minoru or Black Spots"

"M-Mineta?!" The pro hero is shocked beyond belief. He looked nothing of the Minoru back when they are at U.A. how come he looked like a normal teenager now? His black hair is spread and long, his eyes dark purple and his villain clothes black as night. "Nice to meet you again Mr. Aizawa" he can see the loathe and anger in Minoru's eyes towards him, probably for kicking him out of 1-A. So he had join the villains now.

"Mineta! You've become a villain, so that's why we can't contact you, ribbit" Asui said, as shell shocked as the pro hero. Not only her two best friends but even Minoru? Just how many villains are implanted in U.A.?

"We will watch you until the plan had started...which is the start of the sports festival" Kirita explained, a smirk on his face. "Well, you have the greatest view of the chaos when the time comes" he added.

Shouta didn't know what kind of plan that is, but it is certainly unpleasant. "You banes are twisted, ribbit" Asui commented, "indeed, we are a family of banes. Harbinger of despair, isn't it cool?"

"Soon, the villain era will stood on the peak"

...

"Is this the place?" Tooru asked, peeking on her binoculars. "Yup, the underground hero's lair. Its easy enter using Kana's quirk but we don't know where Izuku is located" Shinsou said. "Hmm, I wonder what Midoriya is thinking right now. He is very unpredictable you know" Ochako said. "What shall we do then?" Perseus asked, playing with the water inside the bottle held by Mimic. "Stop, the water will spill" Mimic hissed.

Riptide smirked and used the water to spray everyone. "What the-"

"Hey!"

"Damn it Riptide"

"Shhh, shut up everyone"

"I'm wet"

Perseus chuckled as he remained dry.

...
Hope you enjoyed!
Don't forget to press the small star button below and comment!!

Bye!!!