A.N. A Serious Meeting!!!!

Hello everyone!

As the heading said, this is a serious meeting! *push glasses up and looked down on the messy papers lying around the room*

I've been thinking to make book 2 of The Number Ones! As I said a while back; its a future arc where everything is explained after five years.

Title: The Number Ones: The Future's Past

Honestly, The Number Ones is only the start of something big. I was supposed to finish the whole book after BNHA is finished but that seems impossible so I'll continue everything in book 2.

The book one is almost at its peak, almost nearing its end.

You should've noticed the story line is somehow getting deeper and confusing especially the past and the character changes. I, myself is shocked when I thought of putting Monoma with the six leaders but I assure you that there is a reason why. Hopefully, the book 2 will clear out all of the confusions.

The three MCs here are the usual trio:
Izuku Midoriya
~a genius who has a passion of being a villain. He loved being a villains above all, now aiming to be the number one villain. He is usually gentle and kind hearted but he is merciless and ruthless at the same time. Inko is still his favorite human in the whole planet of course. Protecting her is his number one priority before destroying the hero era.

Katsuki Bakugou
~a powerful and loud teenager that aimed to be the number one hero. He is not kind nor gentle but he have at least understanding. Everything he does has a connection to 'getting stronger'. With his extremely powerful quirk and strategies he is one of the top ten amongst 1-A. He is always hunting Izuku but for some reason he can't kill him....at least not yet.

Shouto Todoroki
~with an amazing quirk, he is the number one in 1-A. With his quirk of half ice and half fire, his father is always pushing him hard to become the number one. But he doesn't give a shit about his father. He lacks some emotions and understanding of emotions especially happiness. He is hunted by the police and heroes for severely wounding the number one hero; All Might. Due to his escape, a villain (Kana Miki) attacked him for revenge. Then he found something about his mother's past.

To be clear...the story of the number ones is surrounding these three main characters.

Thank you for taking your time to read The Number Ones!

I love y'all!

Don't forget to push that star and write what you think about this book two!

Next Update: Tomorrow!