Watching By The Sidelines​

Class 1-A is on their way to USJ by a bus. Katsuki leaned by the window, watching the main building slowly shrink as they moved farther.

His thoughts were swimming at the contents of the fucked up letter. It says how All for One will get a grip on Izuku's neck for mocking the league.

Just what did he do to make the most powerful villain hate him?

Back when they were still in elementary, the nerd almost blabbered everything he knew about villains. And one of those villains he talked about is All for One...if he remembered correctly, he has a very powerful quirk that can defeat even All Might.

Wouldn't he supposed to work with villains?

'One shall perish'

He shook the thought off his head and focused on the task at hand.

As soon as they reached USJ, Shouta started to explain things at them, pointing at different locations.

"Wait, are they part of the test?" Eijiro pointed at the black void below, nasty looking people stepping out.

Shouta's eyes widened, "13! Protect the kids! They are the real thing!"

Panic and fear was present on the air, even Katsuki was anxious at the number of villains. They are just kids for goodness sake.

Another black void snatched the other students, sending them scattered around USJ. 13 tried her best to suck up the black mist that suffocated the students.

The place is chaos, everyone is fighting and in dire situation. But on the other hand, someone is watching by the sidelines.

"They are sure in a tight situation, aren't they?" Kirita asked, leaning by the ledge on the very top of the domed building (at the rim of the circle) , peeking on the thick window glass.

"Yeah, they sure do" Minoru cracked a crooked smile. His supposedly black hair turned to normal strand like hair and he grew a couple of inches...just because of the help of his master.

He even remembered every moment they trained and discussed about his quirk as if it is the most important thing in the world. Though, the first week is torment but he did his best and attained this kind of level through his hard work.

'your quirk is like the seed to a much more powerful quirk. Scientists have been researching about this and guess what? I do the same...and I am the only one who can properly upgrade Quirks' Izuku explained.

'But how can you upgrade Quirks?' Minoru asked, staring at his pathetic self. The villain clicked his tongue and wagged a finger. 'Cultivating is one, training is two and the third one...is forced'

The smaller kid swallowed, he never met someone as intelligent as this guy before. He was only fourteen and he already surpassed some of the research leads.

'So what are we gonna do?' Minoru mumbled. 'We will do all three...but mostly forced' the fanboy said with a sickening grin. 'you will surely be shocked by the results'

Once he was only a good for nothing pervert, but now, he was one of the most important villain in their league; 'Black Spots'

Funny, yes. But it's better than black goo or black peas.

He wanted to show how much he's changed. His quirk had been improved, and even more dangerous. One strand of his hair can stick two things together forever unless if he wanted them to be released. What's more? His hair can release a toxic substance that can melt through skin. For short, you can be melting while stuck on the wall until you die.

"Shall we start?" He asked, eager. "No, let's wait for the b-b-bo...Izuku" Kirita said with a single nod.

Minoru rolled his eyes, "isn't he bedridden? How can he possibly get here?" He asked. "Speaking of the devil, he's here"

Just a meter away from them, the green headed villain appeared in a wheelchair​ like a static glitch in the air with a sky blue haired girl in weird high ponytail.

"What did I miss?" Izuku asked, his chair dangerously dangling on the side of the ledge. Though he didn't look like he was bothered.

Kirita rolled his eyes, "Not too late, they just started" he grumbled.

The sky blue girl peeked down with her silver eyes, "what a bunch of weirdos" she said. "As if we aren't... peeking through their windows like creeps" the other man said, arms crossed over his chest.

Minoru was awestruck at the girl. She has the hair, the eyes and even the body with those melons and all. He almost drooled, luckily, he trained himself to abstain.
Shaking his head, he waved at the sky blue girl. "Hi, I'm the new recruit... Black Spot" he greeted with a smile. "I'm Static Glitch, though I prefer you call me Kana" she mumbled with a weak smile.

"Or you can call her Glitch Bitch" Kirita added, getting a cold glare from the girl. "Your lucky our master is here, or else you'd be dead by now" she threatened.

Minoru was quite new with those kind of villainous talks but he is getting along well. He was no longer weak, so why act as one?

"Shall we crash in their party?" Kirita asked, fingers growing into thick sharp blades, "Hmm, why not. You two go, I'll stay up here with Kana" he said.

"Alright, some action" Kirita said excitedly before putting his mask on, only his lips are visible.

"Wait Minoru"

The black haired boy looked back, honestly nervous. "Enjoy, show them what you've got" Izuku said with a thumbs up.

"Thanks" he answered with a smile; then he leaped. His hair strands compressing into three black balls on his head. He grabbed two and started to use them like a plunger to stick on the wall and climb down safely.

Kirita on the other hand is using his blades to slow down his fall. "Who shall be our fist target?" He asked, a smirk on his face.

They landed on the water and Minoru spotted a girl with deep green hair standing on a wrecked ship, villains surrounding her.

"Why not suite ourselves, this is a good time to show me how good you are developed"
...

Thank you for reading!
If you enjoyed press the tiny star bellow and comment ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇