A.N. Explanations!!!

Let's start with my O.C.s;

Name:Kirita Ahiko
Villain name: Sharp Kill
Age: 16
Quirk: Blade Works

At first he could only turn his hand into a knife or a short blade, but once his master (I.M.) showed him how to train his quirk properly...he was able to separate the blade into claws or turn it into a long sword and elongate them till three foot long.

he was able to separate the blade into claws or turn it into a long sword and elongate them till three foot long

Name: Kana Miki
Villain name: Static Glitch Age: 15
Quirk: Glitch

She can manipulate a certain area like it was a part of a computer program. She can pause, stop, rewind or play a certain object or something alive but with a rebound of nausea and headache if used longer than five seconds. Thanks to their master's training and force, she managed to control her quirk in two different dimensions/ areas. She can imagine a place and glitch her there if she has the right image...just like teleport. Example, if she imagined her own bedroom...then she can glitch herself there with the maximum of three person plus herself.

then she can glitch herself there with the maximum of three person plus herself

What happened exactly with Mineta and Shinsou?

Mineta, as explained, was cultivated and forced to make his quirk much more powerful and altered to be more villain like. Even his own body changed. His supposedly round violet hair was now turning into normal human hair strands and back to normal ball in his own will. His master forced him to alter his quirk, to imagine himself peeling his hair into million ones (honestly it feels mentally painful).

His hair turned black because of the toxic like acid that their master forced into his quirk. It can melt anything that sticks in it, though it is still sticky like the original, the acid only comes out if Minoru wants it to.

Then Shinsou, since he can practice his quirk all day down in their lair without being punished or judged. He managed to use his quirk by just looking someone on the eyes...like Eraser Head. (He even fooled his own master thrice). But despite Eraser Head, he can still control anyone even though he wasn't looking. His victims will only go back to reality once Shinsou released them or if a sudden force disturbed them.

The art used in this whole book isn't mine (obviously), I give my credits to whoever artist they may...

If you have unanswered questions, just ask right away!

Bye!