Chapter 2: Oh Shit

School... Another excuse to not go to therapy.

"Jinyoung? Why are you here?" Mark asked worried, and I just entered the school building.

I shrugged at him before leaving to my locker.

Its not like he really cared. He only did that to looks good. Especially in front of teachers.

I knew that everyone in school hated me. I was on top of all my classes, yet I was always having episodes one after another.

Walking through the school campus was like walking through a crazy maze. Everyone looked at you and stared at you as you made your way towards your hidden locker.

I only made halfway through the day. Like it was impossible to finish the day. I always ended up going to the nurses office and then sent home.

It wasn't about the mental health. It was more physical. I had so many cuts on my arms and legs and just everywhere. I wore long pants ding gym and sweaters. Even through the summer.

And today wasn't lucky. I had to finish the day because nothing happened.

During lunch, I was able to get to the roof. The teachers banned it but I was lucky because most teachers knew about my stupid situation.

"Mom? Why did you leave me with Dad? He has changed so much," I looked up into the sky.

'The scars are getting too deep. I don't know how long, Mom. I really don't."

"Jinyoung?" I turned around to see that one person I didn't want to see- I'm Jaebum.

"H-hello?" I stuttered.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked sitting down next to me.

"Talking to my mom- oh shit," I quickly got up and left the room.

I was not going to exposed myself to the one person I couldn't bring self to talk to. No way.

My mom was a secret. My whole family was. I don't want anyone to know. Especially Jaebum.

"Jinyoung?" Mark grabbed my wrist. I looked at him, but my eyes were blurred.

"L-let me go," I pushed past him and ran to my locker, grabbing all my things and ran off campus.

Hell no. I knew it was a bad idea but... Its not like I'm going to the house. Its not home.

...
Guess who's back from the ded. MEEE. I was originally going to give up but meh. Btw this story is based off of things that I feel inside. Empty. Asf. Lols. But anyways... Please enjoy vote and continue to live life peacefully~

~Angie