chapter 39: The Incident

It was getting closer to Jinyoung's due date. The baby was kicking more and having more tantrums inside. Jinyoung was more emotional and was not having any of it. Jaebum would try to calm down Jinyoung from his anxiety attacks, or when Jinyoung was having a meltdown, but it did not work.

"Jinyoung~?" Jaebum called to the younger.

Jinyoung had just finished crying over a nightmare he had two weeks ago.

"Yes?" Jinyoung walked into the kitchen, his legs shaking.

"Come here," Jaebum walked over to the younger.

The elder wrapped his two babies into a tight hug. Jinyoung hugged him back, smiling into Jaebums chest.

"I love you," Jaebum swayed them side to side.

"Hm," Jinyoung blushed, snuggling into Jaebums chest even more.

"Jinyoung~ah, I mean it, I love you so much. You are so beautiful, inside and out. Please don't let anyone tell you other. You and our baby are both beautiful humans brought into this world," Jaebum pouted into Jinyoung's head.

"I..." Jinyoung held back his tears, letting Jaebum soak up all his feelings.

Jaebum held the younger a little bit longer before letting go.

"Anyways, lets go make breakfast and see what you have to do today," Jaebum twined his fingers with Jinyoung.

The two walked out of their room and towards the kitchen. There was quiet silverware clicks coming from the kitchen as they entered the room.

Jinyoung let go of Jaebums hand and walked over to Mark to help him with cooking. Jaebum walked over to Jackson, who seem to be leaving.

"Where are you going?" Jaebum asked.

"Going to find a job or something that can actually help with income," Jackson sighed.

"Don't push yourself, okay? Someone will take you in!" Jaebum smiles.

"Alright. Thanks, bro" Jackson half heartily smiled before leaving the house.

After watching Jackson leave, Jaebum walked back to the kitchen to see Jinyoung helping Mark.

"Alright, it's time for me to leave too. Bye Nyoungie! Bye Mark!" Jaebum grabbed his jacket before leaving.

"And it's just us two, again," Mark smiled flipping the eggs.

"Let's do something fun? Im going to be at home for the rest of my life after having Bongie," Jinyoung giggled.

"Alright, lets play some board games," Mark suggested.

~~~

Jaebum came home seeing Mark and Jinyoung sleeping on the couch together. He smiled, setting down his bag full of papers and walking over to Mark.

"Hey, Mark, get up. Why don't you go nap in your room?" Jaebum lightly shook Mark awake.

"Huh?" Mark opened his eyes to see Jaebum, "Oh shit- what time is it?"

"It's four in the after noon?" Jaebum shook his head.

"I'll start making dinner-" Mark mumbled.

"Ah, I order take out. Just go rest," Jaebum smiled before going over to his boyfriend.

"Okay..." Mark said before getting up and leaving to his room.

"Baby~" Jaebum cooed.

"Hm?" Jinyoung groaned.