Chapter 35: Jaebum?

Jinyoung stayed inside his apartment, telling Mark and Jackson he was sick.

Half true half not.

Jinyoung had been having morning sickness due to the baby.

And he didn't want to go out.

He didn't have a bump yet, but he seemed bigger.

Jinyoung barley ate, but felt fat.

"Baby, what should I call you? You need a name before we die," Jinyoung patted his stomach.

For the past two weeks, that is all he talked about.

Jinyoung's appetite was small and he barley did anything.

"Park... We'll keep Park... Park... Boo? I don't even know what gender you are," Jinyoung sighed before writing the name down.

"What if he comes back though? What if he gets out of prison? What then will happen?" Jinyoung's head became clouded with negative thoughts.

"He'll make sure I pay for his baby dying," Jinyoung laid on the ground.

"He would do anything," Jinyoung's head brought him back to those nights.

"He would do anything," Jinyoung cried, muffling into his arm.

Jinyoung was too deep, he didn't hear his apartment door open.

Jinyoung stopped crying when he felt two large arms picking him off the ground. He blinker when he saw the person.

"Jaebum?"

"Jinyoung? Are you okay?" Jaebum wiped Jinyoung's tears.

"Why- what are you doing here?" Jinyoung panicked.

"Relax. Jackson and Mark thought there was something going on, and they thought it was best for me to check on you," Jaebum slightly smiled.

"O-oh," Jinyoung sighed before Jaebum slowly laod Jinyoung on the couch.

"Yeah. You seem.. Dead," Jaebum walked over to the kitchen.

"I don't know. I've been planning my suicide," Jinyoung turned so his face met the couch.

"Why so?" Jaebum looked over to Jinyoung.

"I don't want to live anymore. I've... Committed a crime," Jinyoung started crying again, which cause Jaebum to run to him.

"Hey, Jinyoung, you did not commit any crime," Jaebum tried hushing Jinyoung, leaning the younger into his

"I sent someone's father away," Jinyoung left a huge water mark on Jaebum's sweater.

"Who? Who's this someone?" Jaebum asked in a smooth voice.

"My child! Youngjae is the dad!" Jinyoung wailed loudly.

"Hey, sh..," Jaebum hushed Jinyoung into hiccups," You did not do that, okay? Youngjae did it to himself. And your baby may not had a dad for the past few weeks, but they do now, okay?"

Jaebum truly smiled at Jinyoung, putting his hand on top of Jinyoung's tummy.

"Are you sure? What if-" Jinyoung panicked.

"Jinyoung, there will be no 'what ifs', okay? Only 'What will we do if'," Jaebum kissed the top of Jinyoung's head like what he used to do.

"But-" Jinyoung tried to get out of Jaebum's hug.

"I love you Jinyoungie," Jaebum kissed Jinyoung's head again, "I will love you until we die. And when we become ghost, I'll still love you."

"Even when I let this happened to me? Because I was too weak? And I can't even do anything and-" Jinyoung rambled.

"I will still love you," Jaebum tighten his arm around Jinyoung's torso, "And don't ever think I won't."

...

Well..... Last update. Tomorrow will be the last updates that come right after another because... Aha.... I will have school the day after tomorrow.

Good luck to me. T.T

Welps...

I wanna answer questions. About anything.

Just leave them here:

Bye~angie