Chapter 20: First Date

Mark and Jackson walked into the room at the end of the day, finding the other two boys sleeping.

Mark quickly took out his phone and snapped a picture of the two, for future blackmailing.

"Jinnie!" Mark pushed Jaebum off the bed and took his spot.

"What?" Jinyoung groaned before facing the other direction.

"Are you better?" Jackson handed Jaebum his classwork after he got up.

"Yes," Jinyoung finally sat up, pushing Mark off the bed.

"Yah!" Mark pouted.

"What do you want?" Jinyoung crossed his legs so his friend could sit on the bed with him.

"Let's go out! We haven't gone it for a while-" Jackson complained.

"Yesterday we did though," Jinyoung countered.

"And Auntie Li got me tickets to Lotto World! So let's go!" Jackson pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"Fine," Jinyoung did not want to deal with Jackson and his eyes.

"Yay! Mark let's go!" Jackson dragged Mark out the room.

"I have homework to finish!" Mark complained.

"They are such a cuts couple," Jinyoung giggled.

"Yeah, but we are more cuter than them," Jaebum wrapped his arms around Jinyoung.

"Are you asking me out?" Jinyoung innocently questioned.

"Jinyoung! I confessed the other day," Jaebum whined and stomped his feet.

"Aish, big baby," Jinyoung giggled.

"But I'm you big baby," Jaebum smiled and Jinyoung stuck his tongue at him.

Jaebum helped Jinyoung out of the bed and carried the younger on his back. Jaebum carries both of their things in his hands

"Is everyone gone?" Jinyoung was too scared to be seen by anyone.

"I think so. Its passed four," Jaebum replied.

The two walked through the halls, finding no one.

"If I could, I would fuck you right now," Jaebum rubbed his hands against the inner part of Jinyoung's thigh.

"You disgusting-" Jinyoung laughed.

"Yo! Can you guys hurry?" Mark poked his out of Jackson's car.

"Yes!" Jaebum ran to the car, scarring Jinyoung.

Once the newly couple got into the car, Jackson driver off.

Mark and Jackson sung to Exo's song while Jaebum and Jinyoung cuddled in the back.

"Hey, Jinyoung? Are you related to Chanyeol?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, he's my older brother! And he's dating Baekhyun, or was it Kyungsoo... You know Chanyeol is a hoe," Jinyoung pulled from Jaebum's grasp and looked at Mark's phone screen.

"You guys look a like! Omg! Like the nose and ah, that's why I felt like I recognized you so much," Mark snorted.

"Liar," Jinyoung puffed.

"I love you! Anyways, Sehun is my bias. Don't touch him!" Mark glared at Jinyoung.

"Uh, Chen is bae. No Kris was," Jinyoung raised an eyebrow at Mark.

"Chen looks like a Dinosaur! And Kris isn't even in Exo anymore! And have you seen Sehun's magazine?" Mark gasped.

"Have you seen Chanyeol's dick?" Jinyoung laughed.