Chapter 42: Drunk On You

Jaebum stormed out of the hospital, running to his car before slamming the door shut.

"You little fucker-" Jaebum screamed before starting his car and driving.

He wasn't upset at anyone in particular. It was mostly what Mr. Park wanted to do. He didn't care about anyone but himself. Thinking what he does is good for everyone, but really he does it for him.

The first place Jaebum could think of to drive to was Jinyoung's mom graveyard. It was the only place that he found peace at with Jinyoung. And just talking his problems out really helped him.

"Hi Ms. Park. I guess you can see what's happening from above, huh? I hope you aren't too mad at anything. And that you don't hate me as much as Jinyoung does right now. I love Jinyoung so much, and the child. Even if she wasn't mine, I was so happy to have her. She brought us back together and Jinyoung is still alive.. But... " Jaebum cried.

He sat in the graveyard for some time before getting up, dusting himself and walking back to his car.

"What did I...?" Jaebum asked himself, driving.

He kept driving until he turned to the street he knew so well. He always came down this street when he felt lonely or sad.

The male parked his car on the street and walked into a bar. One he knew the owners too. He scanned the semi-packed room, and it landed on a tall figure slouching down.

"Yugyeom?" Jaebum walked up to the boy.

"Jaebummie~?" Yugyeom slurred.

"What are you doing here?" Jaebum raised his eyebrows before asking the bartender for a light drink.

Yugyeom looked around the room before looking at Jaebum. He opened his mouth before closing it.

"Don't tell anyone, kay? Issa secret!" Yugyeom whined.

"Alright," Jaebum nodded.

"I caught... Bam and Ackson together," Yugyeom cried, wiping his tears like a child.

"Who?" Jaebum's eyes widen.

"J'ckson" Yugyeom hiccuped.

"WHEN?" Jaebum asked, grabbing Yugyeom by the arm.

"Two nights ago.. I saw everything," Yugyeom pouted, "It was sad."

"Oh my god," Jaebum hugged the kid.

"They did it there, and Bam even left when I came home... He said.. He did not want to be with me, and he isn't the slightest sorry..." Yugyeom cried.

Jaebum sat there listening to Yugyeom crying. Jackson and Bambam weren't the only ones lying. Jaebum knew too. He had caught Jackson going to a hotel that night Jinyoung waited for him. He lied to protect Jackson, a friend that did not even care about Jinyoung. He lied to Mark, someone who was there for his love when he couldn't. And Yugyeom, only a baby (cause he is one ;'')) He was not ready for it all.

"Hey, Gyeom, why don't we leave. Let's get you some fresh air," Jaebum said as the younger hiccuped more.

The two got up from the bar and walked out after paying the bill.

Jaebum drove off to the countryside for Yugyeom. The boy needed it anyways.

They were far enough from the city when Jaebum parked the car off to the side.

"Why aren't you with Jinyoung?" Yugyeom asked.

"We.. We had a small argument.." Jaebum sighed.

"Well.. You should be with him. No matter how small the problem is, you should be by his side. He's safer with you, than anyone else," Yugyeom smiled towards Jaebum.

"Hm.." Jaebum let out a small smile.

The two sat in the car for a while, before Jaebum's phone buzzed.

"Hell-" Jaebum was cut off.

It was Mark.

Jaebum quickly shut his phone, before speeding back to the hospital.

Hi

im back again and uh, i wanna cry. this is so hard to write and i only have 500 words and i dont want to make this story any longer than it already is ;"""( but i will finish this story so :)

uhm yugyeom is my baby and deserves some love <3

is anyone going to see them in tour btw?? i wont be able to go sadly. TT^TT

bye for now <3