Chapter 19: The Kisses

Jinyoung kept his eyes closed when he woke up.

Mark, Jackson and Jaebum were waiting impatiently for Jinyoung to open his eyes.

"Jinyoungie, I know your awake," Jackson noticed Jinyoung's eyes moving.

"Leave me alone," Jinyoung pleaded before turning to face the other way.

"But Jinnie!" Jackson jumped onto his friend, "You can't leave me!"

"Ow!" Jinyoung groaned as Jackson's elbow jabbed into his stomach. Jackson fell off the boy making sure he wasn't hurt.

"Jackson you brat!" Mark pulled onto Jackson's ear, "we are leaving. Sorry Jinnie! Bye Jaebum!"

"Bye- ouch!" Jackson was pulled away by Mark.

Once the door closed, Jinyoung and Jaebum quietly stared at each other.

Jaebum moved closer, sitting on the bed, and moves closer every minute or so.

Once Jaebum had close the huge gap between them, touching Jinyoung's face.

The younger wrapped a hand around the elders neck and pulled their faces together.

Jaebum sucked onto Jinyoung's bottom lip, throwing off his shoes, and getting on top of Jinyoung.

Jaebum then pushed Jinyoung so his back would be touching the mattress.

Jinyoung pulled away to catch his breathe.

Jaebum studied the boy under him.

Jinyoung's breathing was huffs.

His lips were swollen against his pale skin.

And his eyes.

His eyes were red and teary.

But its made the natural brown flow brighter.

"I'm sorry," Jaebum whisper before laying down next to Jinyoung.

"You don't -" Jinyoung protested.

"I have made your life miserable with Youngjae without even knowing. Made you fall for an idiot and even if I or you distance from one another, he still came and hunted you down," Jaebum tried to hush Jinyoung.

Jinyoung turned over and laid on his side. Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Jaebum's torso, before kissing Jaebum.

"Jaebum it wasn't you, okay? It was my decision and I did alone. Don't give yourself crap. And no matter what, I still love you. Even if we couldn't be together. So don't say sorry. Everything that happened for a reason. And that's why you are here, laying in the bed and cuddling with me," Jinyoung pressed his lips against Jaebum's again.

"You still love me? Even if I had to kill you?" Jaebum asked.

"Yes, because you are my world," Jinyoung said before laying his head onto Jaebum's chest.

"I love you," Jaebum smiled.

"I love you too," Jinyoung smiled with his crinkly eyes.

"Your so cute," Jaebum pinched Jinyoung's cheeks.

"Hm, let me sleep," Jinyoung stuffed his face into Jaebum's chest.

"Okay," Jaebum laughed.

...
Lol watch this be my only update.

I am busy babysitting then I have a dentist appointment with my mom. Lol.

Byes. I'll see if I can update again soon!

~angie