Chapter 25: Graduation Is Another Way To Say Goodbye

Jinyoung paced back and forth. His family and friends were waiting for him to give his speech.

"And I shall call the student representing this years graduating class, Park Jinyoung," the principle called.

Jinyoung slowly entered the stage breathing in and out.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen. I hope your evening is going well. In the last three years of being at the school, I was alone for most of my time being here, only wanting to graduate and move out of this place. It was not until I meet people who opened my doors to see how much of high school I missed. They made me feel at ease and happy. Even though we have not spent much time together, all those memories will always be cherished. From all the teachers yelling at my friends for being childish to my first love. Everything will be cherished. And I hope every other student graduating today will do the same. Whenever it was a bad or good memory, it must've taught you a lesson, and I hope you keep all those friends in your heart. Because tonight, will be goodbye. We might not see each other for another few years. We must cherish all that we had. For today, graduating means entering a new world, goodbye to all those teachers who helped us reach today and staff who had to take in all the drama," Jinyoung almost cried, " I also want to say goodbye to someone special. No matter what you have done these past few weeks, you have taught me the most valuable lesson anyone can take in, don't fall for other words. They might be lies. I may still love you, and there might not be someone who can replace you, but today is a goodbye. Let's enter this new world without hate and move on."

Jinyoung walked off stage crying, with a whole everyone else crying.

Jinyoung quickly got in line to get his diploma and walked off stage quickly. After finding Mark and Jackson, Jinyoung left with them to his new apartment, Chanyeol gave him.

"Since Seoul is pretty close, I'll ride a train there," Jinyoung smiled, wanting to see if Jaebum would come back for him

...

Haha... Not the end yet!!!!

Okay like there are these people saying to me that Got7 is gonna disband because Jackson is always leaving and all. And I wanna fight the living shit out of them!! GOT7 WILL STAY BECAUSE ITS ONLY THEIR 3RD YEAR TOGETHER. OMFG.

Anyways bye!~angie❤