Chapter 26: Kidnapped

Jinyoung walked to Jackson and Mark's apartment.

Since the two were engaged now, they were planning a lot of things together.

"Yes, Mark, I'll be safe. I'll make sure that I nothing dumb happens," Jinyoung smiled into the phone.

He crossed the street before getting on the street the couple lived on.

Its only been two weeks since graduation and Jaebum haven't came to find him.

Jinyoung was in really devastated, but he kept smiling.

"Okay, well see you!" Mark said before hanging up.

Jinyoung was about to walk into a small café for a treat for the couple before walking to MarkSon's apartment.

"Jinnie! Your here!" Jackson squealed before letting the younger inside.

"Yeah, " Jinyoung smiled.

It was a weak smile, that Mark and Jackson just flowed with.

They didn't want to pressure "their baby" to tell them anything or make him feel uncomfortable.

"How's life at your apartment?" Mark asked.

"Lonely. I usually sit down and so nothing but paint," Jinyoung shrugged.

"Maybe get a job?" Mark asked

"Yeah. I'll probably do that," Jinyoung nodded.

The three friends spent the next few hours talking and catching up on each other. Jinyoung noticed how dark it was getting, that he decided it was time to head home.

"Bye Mark! Bye Jackson!" Jinyoung hugged them both before leaving.

As Jinyoung turned the street, he felt someone cover his mouth with a cloth. The liquid on it did not taste good. And he soon blacked out.

...
Rip. Well its 10:43 one more update or so. I update seven-eight times a day. Look at social I am!

My parents would actually kill me.. Well then. Hope you enjoyed and... Let's wait to see what happens!

~angie