Chapter 24: Please Don't Go

[Listen to the song to understand this chapter, and it is set in the past also... Smut. You have been warned my duudes]

Jaebum was on the bus when he got a text from Youngjae, telling him to go to his house. That there was something important to tell him.

Jaebum walked to the house, knocking on the door.

Jae? What do you want?" Jaebum growled as the door open for him to come in.

"JB, you better keep that mouth of your clean, or else that little slut of yours is going to die," Youngjae appeared from a door.

"Don't call him that," Jaebum slammed Youngjae to the wall.

"I'm not the one who wants to get into your pants," Youngjae smirked.

"You don't know Jinyoung like me," Jaebum let go of Youngjae.

"Are you sure? He did date Yugyeom and cheated on him," Youngjae walked to the living room.

"What proof?" Jaebum asked.

"Here," Youngjae gave Jaebum a picture of what looked like Jinyoung and Chanyeol talking.

"Park Chanyeol? You know they could be cousins or siblings, right?" Jaebum scoffed.

"Oh, no, they kissed that day," Youngjae said, "Chanyeol isn't Jinyoung's brother. You see, there are so many Parks that Jinyoung claims that Chanyeol is his brother."

"This can't be true," Jaebum glared at Youngjae.

"Watch your little Jinnie closely! He's very distance isn't he?" Youngjae smirked.

"Shut-"Jaebum protest.

"Shut up? Oh your gonna have to do more than tell me to shut up," Youngjae fluttered his eyelashes at Jaebum before going upstairs to his room.

Jaebum left the house, slamming the door shut loudly. Once outside, Jaebum got a call from an unknown number.

"Jaebum, you could've just fucked me, but no. And it you don't, things will happen to Jinyoung," Youngjae flirted.

"Youngjae-" Jaebum growled at the others words toward Jinyoung.

"Nu uh, tomorrow morning, and nothing will happen," Youngjae hung up.

Jaebum didn't want anything happening to Jinyoung. He had so much things that were happening to him. What to do...

"I'll just do it," Jaebum said to himself.

~~~

The next morning, when Jaebum saw Jinyoung, he smiled. Even though he had to do something he was against, he didn't feel bad. He was doing this to protect Jinyoung, right?

"Bummie!" Jinyoung hugged Jaebum.

"Hey!" Jaebum hugged his boyfriend back, "I have to go study for my permit. Gotta get it, right?"

"Yeah. I'll see you later!" Jinyoung has always let Jaebum do what he needed, even when it wasn't even a good excuse.

Jaebum went to go find Youngjae, who was sitting in the men's bathroom. Jaebum locked the doors before letting Youngjae come onto him.