Chapter 27: Trying to Stay Awake

Jinyoung's head felt heavy. His eye sight was blurry. There was blood dripping from somewhere.

"Jinyoung?" A voice questioned. Jinyoung knew that voice anywhere.

"Jaebum?" Jinyoung tried lifting his head, only to hurt himself.

"I'm sorry I couldn't save you," Jaebum called, "I know you said you'll always love me no matter what, but everything..."

Jinyoung tried looking for Jaebum, as his voice faded away.

"Jaebummie?" Jinyoung whispered.

"He isn't here, dummy," Youngjae.

"What have you done to him?" Jinyoung's eyes were finally clear, seeing Youngjae at the door.

"Nothing. He's just... Here. Somewhere," Youngjae skipped up to Jinyoung, "And don't you think about trying to get to him, Jinnie. He couldn't say you or himself."

Jinyoung launched himself at Youngjae, making the other fall to the ground.

"Ow!" Youngjae cried and two males came up, helping Youngjae up, "do what ever you want to him."

Youngjae left the room, letting the guards pull Jinyoung back into the chair.

"Youngjae you lil-! " Jinyoung yelled before the first kick happened.

As each punch and kick came onto Jinyoung's body, he felt numb.

Like there was nothing really to live for.

"Yah! Womwoo! Mingyu! Why can't you guys be nice for once!" A little boy and taller male walked into the room.

"But-" Wonwoo pouted.

"No buts! Every human being was made with a purpose!" The elder lectured them, "Jihoonie, go and get the kit."

Jihoon, the small boy from earlier, left the room and came back several minutes later.

Wonwoo and Mingyu helped Jinyoung out of the chair and onto the bed.

"Jisoo!" Jihoon came back,"Youngjae hyung is meeting up with Jaebummie right now."

"Tell him I'll be there," Jisoo said, putting all his attention on the other boy.

"Don't...." Jinyoung muttered.

"Don't what?" Jisoo put his ears closer.

"Don't let him hurt you," Jinyoung said before he closed his eyes.

Jisoo help treat Jinyoung before leaving to Youngjae.

~~~

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes. His wrist were locked with chains. The room was pitch dark and he couldn't feel his feet.

"Jaebumie?" Jinyoung croaked. There was no sound.

Jinyoung sighed before pulling his knees to his stomach.

"Mark... Jackson.. I'm sorry," Jinyoung cried.

The tears came out like there was nothing to live for at all.

" Dad, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jisoo, Lisa, Jennie, Rosé," Jinyoung breathe in, "I love you all so much.

"Mom, I'll be meeting you sooner than expected," Jinyoung whispered to himself.

There was chains rustling that startled Jinyoung. Jinyoung looked for the person that was making the sound.

"Who's there?" Jinyoung whispered.

"Jinyoung?" It was Jaebum.

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung wiped off his tears.

"I... Been satisfying Youngjae for his needs," Jaebum cried.

There was silence between the once couple. Jaebum was going to say something when Wonwoo and Mingyu walked in, taking Jinyoung.

"Please don't hurt him!" Jaebum pleaded after the two.

Mingyu dropped Jinyoung onto the ground, and Wonwoo set the boy's arm down slowly.

"Do as I say," Youngjae glared at Mingyu.

"I'm sorry," Mingyu said before kicking Jinyoung in the stomach.

Jinyoung felt like his world world was being destroyed as each hit the two elder landed on him. It was almost an hour when Youngjae order Mingyu and Wonwoo to take Jinyoung back to the cell.

Jinyoung landed with a thump, before crawling over to the wall, crying.

There were several injuries they both gave Jinyoung. His wrist felt broken, and he couldn't feel a single thing from his arm down. Jinyoung was coughing up blood.

"Are you okay?" Jaebum asked. Jinyoung did give him an answer, knowing it was useless to.

Jinyoung curled up into a ball, even with his stomach hurting. His eyes were puffy and still teary.

"Stay awake, Jinyoung. Please do," Jaebum asked quietly even though Jinyoung was already falling asleep.

...
Last update for the night!

I can't wait for the next few chapters.

Its getting serious.

Its 11:22 so good night!! ❤❤❤

With love and joy!

~angie❤