Chapter 10: I miss you

My eyes flashed open, to see a white ceiling. I scrambled to get off the bed.

I pulled my clothing on before getting out of the room.

It was the school nurse area.

Everyone seemed to left the building.

Well of course.. Classes ended a few hours ago.

And it was getting dark.

I walked out of the building and towards Jacksons house.

He was totally getting yelled at and the silent treatment.

For a month.

I was almost to the house when a car pulled up to me.

"Jinyoung?" Jackson .. You BRAT.

I looked over and saw Jackson AND Jaebum.

Fucker.

"What?" I glared at him.

"Jaebum said you were in the nurses office so I came to check on you and you made me worry when you weren't there and you should've-" Jackson rambled.

"Shut up. My head hurts and I just want to sleep," I scolded at him.

Once we were at the house, I unlocked the door and didn't even shut the door.

I went straight to my room, and made sure to stay far away from Jackson.

"I'm sorry about him. I guess he mad scared and all because of everything that's happening right now. He also looked beat up so-"

"MAYBE YOU SHOULD ASK YOUR FRIEND WHY I AM BEAT UP. HIS FIST WAS TO MY EYE!" I said.

"JINYOUNG-" Jackson defended that jerk.

"Jackson-" Jaebum said.

"No. I'm done with this. You are accusing a good friend of mines for doing something he wouldn't even do. And the fact that he is giving you a job is something you should be greatful for," Jackson started to come towards my room.

Urgh. This idiot.

I grabbed my suitcase and packed the things I took out.

"Jinyoung you should not be saying unnecessary things. I know you love him but you just gotta let go," Jackson barges into the room. And I stared at him, "you have to let things go. And just because Youngjae has been a bitch to you ever since you found the fuck out that your mom left you for a bastard does not mean you could-"

"Jackson shut the fuck up! Oh my fucking goodness. Leave me the fuck alone. I don't need to be reminded why my  mom left me! Because of a bastard. I don't need to be reminds every day why the fuck I still have to live for! I could've just left when you didn't need me," I yelled at him. Done with evert shit he threw at me.

"If you don't need me, I'll be on my way out," I grabbed my bag and left.

I don't want to deal with anyone anymore.

Who the fuck was he to tell me where my life was?

Who does he fucking think he is to talk shit about my mother?

I let my feet walk as far as I could, not even feeling numb.

I stopped when I found myself in front of my mother's grave.

Why did I keep ending up here?

I should've walked farther.

And left the city already.

"Mom..." I touched the tombstone and traced her name with my fingers, "I really miss you..."

....

Hopefully this was long... (>.<)

I know I write really short chapters but... Meh...

~angie