Chapter 40: Still in Time

Jaebum paced around the waiting room. They have been there for almost two hours, and the doctors haven't said anything at all.

"Jaebum, come sit down," Mark patted the seat next to him.

Mark had stayed with Jaebum, hoping he would just sit and not tire himself out. Jackson had gone home with Bambam and Yugyeom,  telling Mark to call him as soon as there was news on Jinyoung.

"What if he isn't okay? What if he doesn't wake up? What about our baby?" Jaebum almost broke down to tears, but he held them all back.

"Jinyoung is strong. He is very strong. And your guys baby is strong, like our Jinyoung," Mark pulled Jaebum down onto the chair, "now rest up, Jinyoung wouldn't want to see you like this"

The two sat there for another two hours before the doctors came to talk to them.

~~~ two days later ~~~

It had been two days after the incident. Both Mark and Jaebum stayed at the hospital, taking turns to sleep and watch over Jinyoung, hoping he would wake up. 

And he did.

Jinyoung woke up in terror, waking up both Mark and Jaebum up.

"Jinyoung!" Mark ran to his best friend.

"Omg, baby, are you okay?" Jaebum kneeled by the bed.

"I-I.. Where am I? Why does it feel different? What happened?" Jinyoung went into shock.

"I'll go get a doctor," Mark ran out the door.

"You're okay. Just a small accident-" Jaebum tried to calm down him boyfriend.

"Where is she? Jaebum my baby- where is she?" Jinyoung looked dead into Jaebum's eyes with tears.

"They would only save one... It was either you or the baby... And..." Jaebum cried into his hands.

"You mean.. T-they... My baby..." Jinyoung cried, bringing his legs close to his chest.

"Jinyoung the doctor is here," Mark walked in.

Jinyoung dried up his tears as the doctors came in. Jaebum left the hospital, with anger. Mark had decided to stay with Jinyoung.

~~~

Jaebum drove and drove. He kept driving until he stopped. He was in front of his favorite bar that he and Jackson use to go to. It was still the same old, crusty and busy building ever. He parked the car and walked into the bar.

The male looked around the bar, until his eyes landed on Yugyeom. Kim Yugyeom. The most innocent boy you would ever met, drinking at the bar.

Jaebum walked up to Yugyeom, ordering his drink.

"What brings our baby Gyeom here?" Jaebum asked as the bartender handed him his drink.

"I regret my life. I regret entering that stupid apartment building. I hate going home to Bambam," Yugyeom cried.

"What did he do?" Jaebum raised his eyebrow at the younger. He only got silence back.

Yugyeom kept debating if he wanted to tell the older. It was so rough and he didn't know if he could trust the boy-

"Don't tell anyone, you promise?" Yugyeom sighed.

"Alright," Jaebum said.

"I saw Bam fucking Jackson last night. Bam's been having affairs with different guys. It hurts. He's been doing this ever since we got together, but like he actually fucked MY best friend. Or my ex best friend," Yugyeom broke the glass cup he held.

"Hey dude, you know you're gonna have to pay for that-" one of the owner walked up to them.

"I'll pay for him," Jaebum put the money in front of them, before dragging Yugyeom out of the bar.

He drove out of the city. Far from the city, where the two could just talk and talk.

That night, Jaebum learned so much about Yugyeom. He learned about his past, his family, his relationship with Jinyoung, and secrets he had but never told a soul. Not even Bambam, who was his best friend since they were in diapers.

~~~

"Jinyoung? Do you want to eat? You have to eat to get better," Mark brought in soup.

"You should've save the baby instead," Jinyoung looked out the window.

"If we did Jinyoung, we would be cutting your life so short.. And... after all you been through, we thought that saving you would help you-" Mark rambled.

"You guys didn't need to. After high school and all," Jinyoung scoffed, "everyone would've been fine with me dying."

"Jinyoung, just because I treated you bad back then doesn't mean I don't care about you now! And you were also the one who tried killing yourself because the baby with Youngjae's! That wasn't even Jaebum's! You are so fucking closed minded and selfish. Do you know who many nights I stayed here with you and this is all I get in return? Do you know that you are not the only one who matters?" Mark went off on Jinyoung.

"Of course, Mark. But did I ask you to stay? No you could've gone home. You don't need to look over someone like me. You should just go and rest-" Jinyoung shook his head.

"Hey Jinyoung!" Jackson bounced into the room.

He looked at Jinyoung, whose face was red and puffy, then Mark, anger written all over his face.

"Wrong timing~" Jackson said and walked out.

Mark sighed, and sat down on the bed.

"Jinyoung, I just want the best for you. Just sleep on it," Mark said before leaving towards the door.

"Thank you," Jinyoung quietly said so Mark could hear.

~~~

"Where were you? I tried calling you so many times," Mark asked Jackson.

"I forgot I had some family things I had to do," Jackson rolled his eyes at Mark.

Mark nodded before leaving the younger boy to the cafeteria. Jackson watched him leave before calling Bambam out.

"Why are you still with him?" Bambam asked.

"I don't know what we are, but who cares," Jackson said before walking up to Jinyoung's room.

"Let's get this over with," Bambam smirked.

~~~

"-JINYOUNG'S STOP BREATHING! HURRY AND COME OMG OMG JINYOUNG-"

Jaebum speeded his way to the hospital with Yugyeom. They ran all the way to the emergency wait room, Mark's clothings full of red stains and many doctors, nurses and detectives all over.

"Mark, omg, what happened? Where's my Jinyoung?" Jaebum cried.

Jaebum felt like his whole world stopped in time.

He wasn't ready for Jinyoung to leave. He was not ready for anything.

WOW I UPDATED IN LIKE UHM 1 HOUR!! So proud of myself :)

please do not hate me after this

i still wanna finish this ;-; i got a few more chapters kay

ou btw!! I got my spinnning top albums!!! lkfjlskj I GOT EVERY SINGLE MEMBER BUT MY BIAS-

im gettting bias wrecked by got7 again T^T im tired of this relationship-

i cant handle 7 boys at once- that sounded wrong- OKAY im oUT

bye~~ <3 hope you all loved it!!

~angie

Insecurities [discontinued for now]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें