Chapter 11: What To Do

I didn't sleep last night..

I didn't have a place to stay.

But I could've gone to my dads house... But it would've been awkward because Youngjae was there.

I strolled around the streets, not wanting to go to school.

"What to do..." I muttered to myself.

I walked past a few shops before I found myself looking through a coffee shop, at one specific girl.

Kim Jisoo.

I wanted to talk to her... She did know gay and that it was easier to talk to girls.

They know how it feels.

I walked through the doors and to the counter. I looked at all the lives there was.

"Can I help you- Jinyoung?!" Jisoo screamed and jumped over the counter.

"Hi," I helped her over and then hugged her.

"How have you been?" Jisoo smiled widely.

"Great, I guess," I sighed and her smile disappeared.

"Come to the back," Jisoo lead me to the back, where there was eight other girls talking.

"Lisa!" Jisoo jumped onto one of the girls.

"Unnie!" Lisa smiled at Jisoo.

"This is Jinyoung. He's the one I told you about when we where in college and his mother past," Jisoo cheerfully said.

"Aw, he's cuter than you described!" Lisa pinched my cheeks.

"Who's this?"

"Jisoo~Unnie! Can he stay?"

"He's cute!"

All the girls crowded me, with their fingers.

"Please step away," I asked.

They did.

Well then.

"Wait, aren't you supposed to be in school? You graduate this year!" Jisoo scolded at me.

"I kinda don't have a home right now, and I don't want to go back to that hell. Yet," I said.

"Well, what about Jackson?"

I shook my head.

"Youngjae?"

And shook my head.

"Mark?"

Again.

"Chanyeol?"

"He's too busy with his boyfriend Byun Baekhyun," I rolled my eyes.

I had one full blooded brother but he was in Japan having a honeymoon with his boyfriend.

"Well you can stay with us! Lisa and I share rooms while Jennie and Rose share rooms. Wendy, Joy, Seulgi, Yeri and Irene have their own apartment. Which means we have an extra room!" Jisoo said.

"Yeah you can stay. As long as you stay away from Jennie," Rose said.

"I'm gay," I bluntly said.

"Good," they all smiled.

Jisoo took me to their apartment, just above their shop. Obviously.

I settle my things in and saw that I only missed my first two classes.

I had Jisoo take me to school and get me a pass.

Like I was going to talk to those idiots.

...

Sorry for the long wait.

I was trying to recover from everything.

Plus I'm on break so it means I will put up multiple chapters!!!

And if you are ever in need to talk to someone don't be shy to talk to me.

I know how it feels. I barley talk to anyone about my situations that everybody gets mad at me when I say something.

Like it is their fault for always talking about their life and not letting me speak.

Plus they don't even know me at all.

Lol.

~ Angie