Chapter 22: Terriable Family Reunion

Jinyoung skipped school for the last two days, staying inside his room. Jinyoung's eyes were red and puffy, and he couldn't feel his face.

Even though Jisoo called the school about his problem, he still had to make up his last few school work.

"Jinyoung? You have a really special guest," Jisoo slowly walked into the dark room.

"Nyoung?" A deep voiced called.

Jinyoung turned around and ran to the only person, other than Jisoo, that called him Nyoung.

"Yeollie! Oh my god," Jinyoung hugged his brother, who hugged him back.

"What happened? Jisoo look at his arm!" Chanyeol pushed his little brother back onto his bed.

Jisoo left the room and came back a few minutes later with a first aid kit.

"Kyungie? Can you please help?" Chanyeol asked the short boy standing by the door. He nodded and came to help Jinyoung, who was crying.

"Jisoo, I'll be back. Keep an eye on him," Chanyeol growled before leaving the apartment.

Kyungsoo helped the younger boy with his cuts. Washing over every red mark and then putting medicine on it before wrapping it up.

"Your Jinyoung, right?" Kyungsoo asked looking at the crying boy.

"Y-yes," Jinyoung choked.

"Chanyeol loves you so much. He talks highly about you whenever we talk about our families," Kyungsoo smiled, "Now I see why he does. Your very fragile, Jinyoung."

Kyungsoo sat next to Jinyoung, holding him into his arms.

"Have you slept yet? Channie might yell if you don't," Kyungsoo laid the younger boy's head down on his lap.

Once Jinyoung's head hit Kyungsoo's lap, he fell into deep sleep.

...
Its short I know. I will update more for am those time I missed for updating. T.T

Yes I ship KaiSoo but ChanSoo has my heart right now. I will come after you if you say anything about this fetus ship. T.T they need more love. Plus Baek has Sehun and Kai has Sehun! Watch it be a three-some. Oh no...

But Welps. Either Jackson is gonna die or their(Park) dad. Aha which ever one, better be ready to cry. *blows nose*

Always... Hope you liked it! Bye ~angie