Chapter 28: Clowns

[WARNING: Rape and blood, your gonna hate me for this >.<]

The darkness scared Jinyoung. He couldn't feel or hear anything. There was a stiffness of something in the air and nothing made sense to Jinyoung.

Youngjae had Jinyoung pulled from the dark room he was in. Jinyoung lookes down at his clothing. The shirt he wore was ripped and the jeans were dirty. He had no shoes one, his toes red from not being able to hold him long enough.

"Ah, Jinyoung. You finally made it," Youngjae smirked.

It was a inside theatre.

"They have a missing ad for you. Wow your friends do care for you, but they'll never find you," Youngjae smirked and patted the seat next to him,"come sit. "

Jinyoung didn't have any options. The people holding him pushed him to the seat.

"I was digging through the memories box, and found this. Hope you enjoy," Youngjae playfully smiled.

Jinyoung noticed the background. It was at the old house he lived in.

"Mommy!" Little Jinyoung called, he was recording everything.

"Stop it!" Jinyoung's mom yelled.

"Mommy?" Jinyoung had set down his video recorder on the floor and walked in to where his mommy was.

"Stay away from my Jinyoung!" His mother screamed.

"Ow! Mommy!" Jinyoung was yelling.

A clown came out of the door, half naked, dragging Jinyoung by his hair.

Jinyoung breathing hitched as he saw the clown.

Jinyoung was being tied to the chair by the clown, his mother being thrown to the floor.

"Your name is Jinyoung, right?" The clown ask.

"Y-yes," Little Jinyoung stuttered.

"Well Jinyoung, your mother is a little hoe. So your gonna watch what we do with your mother, so don't close your eyes," the clown said.

He walked away from Jinyoung and towards Jinyoung's mother.

"No, please don't! I'm married now and have a life!" Jinyoung's mother cried as the clown lifted her by her arm.

"On, don't worry. You can go back," the clown hushed her.

The clown ripped off Jinyoung's mother's clothing, before shoving his member insider her pussy.

"Ah get off of me!" Jinyoung's mother shouted.

Jinyoung was too scared to see that Youngjae's hand was on his thigh.

"Jinyoung," Youngjae whispered into Jinyoung's ear.

"Yes?" Jinyoung jumped back and tried to move away from Youngjae.

The younger grabbed the elders wrist and pulled him into a forceful kiss.

"Just like your mom, you are a slut," Youngjae moved his hand to Jinyoung's member.

"No- get off of me!" Jinyoung tried pushing Youngjae away.

"I'll make you feel good," Youngjae smirked.

Youngjae tied Jinyoung's hands together and carried him to his bedroom.

"Youngjae please don't," Jinyoung twisted in Youngjae's arms.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt," Youngjae threw the older onto the bed and crawled over him.

"Youngjae- ahh," Jinyoung screamed as Youngjae palmed his member.

Youngjae then ripped off Jinyoung's pants and underwear and threw it across the room. Jinyoung tried kicking Youngjae off of him, but since he was weak, Youngjae grabbed his legs and wrapped them around his torso.

"Its okay, Jinnie. Nothing will happen," Youngjae took off his pants and underwear.

Jinyoung kept struggling to get out of Youngjae's grip. Youngjae held Jinyoung into place before going into Jinyoung's hole.

Jinyoung screamed in pain, trying to get Youngjae out of him. Instead of smoothing Jinyoung, Youngjae slammed his member into him. Youngjae repeatedly jabbed his member into Jinyoung, stroking Jinyoung's member.

"Oh, Jinnie, you better come," Youjae growled as he released into Jinyoung.

Jinyoung came, crying, still pleading for Youngjae to get off of him.

"Oh, Jinyoung, all your pleading and crying won't do much," Youngjae sucked on Jinyoung's neck.

After leaving a purple bruise on Jinyoung, Younjae left him alone on the bed.

Jinyoung sat up, seeing the blood coming out from his butthole.

Jinyoung cried.

He felt weak.

And useless.

...

I know.. I make Youngjae look like a bad human being BUT THIS IS A FAN FICTION. I DONT HATE OUR PRECIOUS VOCAL BABY.

Anyways uh... I have to watch KBS thing lol. My babies are there!!!

And I'm sorry.

Don't suspect anything guys... You have know what's happening. :'-)

~angie❤