Chapter 3: Last Night

I ran. And ran. And ran. That's all I could do. I let my feet and heart led the way to wherever they wanted.

The clouds got darker. And it cried with me.

Like always.

My feet landed in the cemetery Mom was buried in. The only sanctuary place in my heart. I touched her gravestone, shaking.

"Mom... I'm sorry I can't do anything right," I whispered to her.

I wiped my tears and the rain off my face.

I don't know how long I was standing there for. But it was so long that I didn't notice the person standing next to me.

"Jinyoung?" I regretted looking up. Of was Jaebum. And Youngjae.

"H-hi," I bowed to them.

"Its nice to see you here," Youngjae smiled. Fake.

Youngjae was the only one who knew who I liked. Was an actual hoe.  Was petty. And was the drama queen. Yeah, sure Bambam had his moment- but nobody could beat the fake Youngjae. My own best friend betrayed me and now was more than fake.

"Yeah, you too," I whispered before telling my mom goodbye.

"Aren't you going tp stay?" Jaebum asked.

"I have family things to get to," I said before leaving them.

The only reason why Dad buried Mom across the city was because he did not want to feel that guilt inside of him. He was the most guiltiest man alive, yet everyone believed him. Except me. His own blood son did not believe in him.

Once I got to the house, I slowly entered. Both Dad and his girlfriend is home. Probably fucking. Again.

I made my way to my room, locking it shut. This room was filled with nothing but red splotches, a bed and blanket. My clothing were stuffed in my closet, hung up nicely.

"Jinyoung? You home?" Dad banged the door, "Idoit son. Better make food when I get back!"

"Lazy ass fucker," I swore under my breathe.

He doesn't know anything about me. Who I am. What I like. Nothing. He doesn't even see me as his own blood. Just a scrubby old maid who lives here for free.

After making dinner for that idiot, I made my way to my room. Cleaning the mess on my bed, I laid my only suitcase on my bed. I barely has anything. So I packed all of my clothes, and they only fit half the case. I put the rest of my belongings in there. From books to CDs and my memories of my mother.

I silently waited until nightfall. I'm finally out of this hell. And I am happy. Too happy for my own good.

Once I heard the snores, I quietly and quickly left the house. Not forgetting anything. I walked around the neighborhood before leaving. I had enough money to leave the city, but I had to finish highschool. Dad won't come looking for me for sure, and no one would notice me walking another direction...

I made my way to an apartment building. The only person I really know is Jackson. He was honest, and he was the only one I could trust at the moment. I knocked a few times before he showed up.

"Jinnie? I haven't seen you since we were in middle school!" He smiled, but notice I didn't respond. He let me in, and I sat on the couch.

"How long are you staying?" Jackson asked a couple of minutes after being me a warm cup of coffee.

"Until graduation. Don't worry. It's only a few weeks from now," I said, "plus Seoul University already accepted me. So I will be out of your hands in no time."

"What about your dad?" He asked.

"I don't care what that crazy bastard does. All he thinks  about is being with a different girl each week and making me do things for him!" I grumply replied.

"Okay... Do you need a job?" Jackson asked. No matter how mad you got at him, he would still give you your caring needs. Wtf?

"Kinda. Left the small grocery store because anyone can find me there," I felt guilty... But I won't show it. Hopefully.

"I got you covered.  My friend from a few years back is son of a big company. He can probably get you somewhere," Jackson yawned.

"Yeah but-" I was going to protest.

"Stop cutting yourself because you feel guilty," Jackson looked at me dead serious, "I don't want you dead or to find blood in my spare room."

"Yes," though we both knew it was bound to happen.

After getting settle in and getting ready for bed, I laid down. Tonight was my official last night with Dad. I'm leaving the house I grew up in. Left everything but memories... Yet... Too many things happens... To me...

...

I hope you loved it!! ❤❤❤ its a double update cause I'm deep in my emotions.. T.T good night tho. Its 10:45 pm right now. Sleep tight and good morning or afternoon!!