Chapter 1

"Ty lee!" Tamara called from behind.

"Oh hey Tammy" Ty lee replied when she had caught up and they continued to walk down the school hall.

"I got my chemistry test results." She frowned as she held her papers and look down at the floor. Ty lee tried to snatch them from her hand but Tamara's reflexes were too sharp as she moved them out of her reach.

"Hey let me see!" She giggled. Tamara tried to keep them away from her but she eventually got hold of them and got a glance at a grade A-.

"I know. It's shocking. My dad's gunna be so mad." Tamara sulked once taking hold of her papers again and holding them to her chest.

"Tamara! That's an amazing grade! You're so smart it's not fair." Ty lee laughed in an attempt to lighten her mood.

"Not smart enough apparently."

"Don't be silly!" She replied but noticed her friends upset face. Her dad was super strict and really wanted Tamara to do well, which is why they moved from america to give her a better life and education. She sighed and continued. "Tammy, you shouldn't take what your dad says to heart. He means well, yes, but don't ever think low of yourself because you're incredible at what you do. And it's your opinion on yourself that matters most." Ty lee smiled at her as they entered the courtyard and headed over to a lunch bench to eat. She swung her backpack off her shoulder onto the bench next to her.

"Thankyou Ty." Tamara smiled to herself as she sat down. "At least someone believes in me." She laughed.

"Whaddup dudes." The two girls turned to see their close friend Suju join them at the table. She eagerly jumped onto the bench beside Ty lee. "Eye candy. 3 o'clock." She said as she looked  across the courtyard. The girls followed her line of sight to a stunning boy walking out of the school building. It was as if he were moving in slow motion as he walked into the sunlight which illuminated his gorgeous facial features. The gentle breeze flowed through his long-ish silver hair. His shirt was half untucked and his tie short and loose. Ty lee felt sick to her stomach when she saw him, because he was patronisingly good looking. He wore the bad-boy look incredibly well as He swung his bag off his shoulder onto the floor before running his hands through his hair revealing a glimpse of his forehead which teased the girls even more. He then slumped against the wall he was standing by before crossing his toned arms as he waited for someone. He wore a single earring piece which hung slightly on a small delicate silver chain. His facial features were flawless but his skin colour was even more so, to match his beautiful burned orange coloured hazel eyes. The three girls sighed in unison.

"Oh taehyung. Why won't you notice us." Tamara sighed as she rested her head onto the palm of her hand. They examined him a moment before he looked in their direction, when they snapped back to attention and looked away pretending they were looking for something else. Ty lee even pointed at a tree to make it believable. A few feet away was another bench full of cheerleaders who started to laugh at them.

"Because you blend in with the walls." One of the girls said and the others laughed hilariously along with the terrible joke.

"Wow thanks Soyeon. You know i always value your opinion." Suju said sarcastically without even glancing at her.

"The only chance you'd ever have for him to notice you exist, is if you literally go up to him and slap him round the face."  The girls howled in reaction as she stood from her seat in her blue cheerleader dress, her blonde hair flawlessly tied back into a cute ponytail with her fringe swept to the side to reveal a deadly beautiful face and deep stone blue eyes.

"And your jokes too. They're always SO funny." Suju returned while rolling her eyes.

"Even then! He might not!" She grinned devilishly.