part 66

"Can anything weirder happen today?" Jimin said as he dragged his feet back over to the log by the fire and slumped down against it. Ty lee watched his behaviour and realised that, being imprisoned and tortured, being broken out of prison by some magic voodoo teleporting device and camping out in the middle of the woods with all their rivals had become so normal to them that this crazy beast didn't even take a second glance from them. They were exhausted. She watched as Suho yelled in the distance as he tried to help Chen up from the floor but recieved a static shock instead and smiled to herself.

Everyone started to gather back around the fire again, dragging their tired feet as they moved. She watched them all like zombies. Chanyeol yelled and jumped as Chen gave him a shock too when he went to rest on his shoulder. She laughed to herself before turning back to Jackson beside her. He looked so calm yet in so much pain. She held his hand softly and caressed it with her thumb before she kissed his head lightly.

"I hope you know Taehyungs eyes see everything you do." JB said as he rummaged through Marks bag.

"Yeah. His eyes have not left you since we got here." Tamara said as she walked over with Mark. Ty lee looked over at Taehyung who was sulking on the log, staring over at them with evils.

"Oh what a child." She huffed. "We are not together anymore and that was his fault. He has no reason so be angry. And i definitely have no reason to feel bad for showing affection to my friend i nearly killed." Ty lee said saltily. Still not quite over the incident. "Does he not see that there are more important things at hand here. Like my brother!" She looked over at IM who was laughing with Jooheon by the campfire. "He's alive. Thats what matters most to me."she said.

"And not to mention EXO have weird ass mutations." Mark added.

"Yes! Exactly. We've got Baekhyun who just found his mutation, which is light." She said.

"Yeah that explains the hair." Mark said.

"And kai with his teleportation, xiumin wih his ice and chanyeol with his fire! This is amazing stuff! Suho with his water! This doesn't happen everyday. Or ever in the history of the world actually. This is a big deal. And there's chen with his..." she stopped for a moment as she looked over at him. He was standing with all the boys queuing up infront of him, taking turns to get shocked. They one by one placed a finger on his palm to recieve a shock to test his weird ability. "Oh my god! That's his mutation!!" She snapped and shot up quickly racing over to him. Tamara just looked at Mark oddly.

"What is it?" Mark smiled.

"It's odd." Tamara said.

"What is?" Mark said.

"She's still in love with him." She said as they both watched her running towards the boys and their eyes drifted to sulking taehyung in the distance.

"Chen!" Ty lee huffed as she eventually reached them. "You're power.... it's-"

"Electricity. Yeah we know." Kihyun said.

"How did you..." she said.

"It's quite obvious really." Sehun said. At that moment she had flashbacks, of a light sparking in the entrance of the prison, the electric shocks he was giving everyone, his crazy hair. All the signs were there. It all added up.