Finale part 1

Everything was finally falling into place as the sun peeped over the land signalling the begining of a sunrise. The air started to get warmer as did everyone's feelings to one another. It was sure as hell one eventful night but they all pulled through and were now so much stronger individually and together. The war was declared over, Exo had discovered new quirks given to them by the government for an unknown reason which they now plan to use against that government, Ty lee had wiped the slate clean with Taehyung and her brother and all the Monsta x members after the betrayal, all the injured were now healed and conscious and for once all the gangs were getting along for the first time in 10 years. Everything was as good as it could be... although there was something lingering over all of them. Something was missing. Everyone felt it but no one could quite point it out. Except for one.

"You okay Jinyoung? You look bothered?" Suju said as she stopped while walking past.

"Hmm?" He looked up at her from his deep thought as he sat on a log. "Yeah i'm okay." He said with scrunched eyebrows. Suju sighed.

"What's on your mind." She said as she sat beside him. "Talk to me. Lay it all out. i wont judge." She smiled at him. "What is it?" He looked at her oddly.

"It's just... Lay's power... he can give and take life. That is something really powerful he has in his hands." He said.

"I know. Isn't it crazy. I worry because he's quite ruthless naturally, he could easily use it for the wrong things... but then again this quirk was encrypted in his DNA before he was given this drug for whatever reason. So if nature intended it be this way... then we can only hope to trust it." Suju said as they watched Lay from a distance. He seemed pretty torn up by the whole experience as if he was still coming to terms with his huge responsibility.

"But that's not what puzzles me." Jinyoung said.

"Hmm?"

"The secret weapon from the van couldnt be activated because we didnt have enough power for the computer to power through." He said.

"So what are you saying?" She asked.

"I think it would all become self explanatory if i just told you what the secret weapon was."

-

"You take the bottom, i'll take the top." Bam Bam said as he struggled to life the heavy metal container with Jinyoung.

"what exactly is in that thing?" Lay said as he watched them carry it out of the trees to open space away from the others. The box made a big clunk sound as it hit the ground.

"it's a treasure that all of us will benefit from... but it's being preserved in liquid nitrogen." Bam Bam explained. "but we couldn't recieve enough electrical energy to kick start the process of waking it up in the van. We need you're quirk." he said. Lay just looked at him as if he had many things to say.

"i told you i'm not doing this. i'm done helping everyone with their issues." he said as he turned away from them.

"Lay." Suju called and he turned his head to the side to acknowledge her. "This isn't a matter of not wanting to help us. This will solve ALL of everyones problems. Not just ours." she said. "This is so much bigger than you and me. We're talking about the greater good."

"To be completely honest, this has least of all to do with our gang." Jinyoung said. "we're doing this to help you all." he said. Lay was stiff for a moment before he turned to face them.