chapter 41

The next day Ty lee woke to Taehyung caressing her cheek softly. He smiled at her as he admired her beautiful face. She smiled back bashfully, completely in awe of her gorgeous boyfriend. "Good morning gorgeous." He whispered.

"Good morning." She smiled as she stretched a little.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked.

"Yeah... the best sleep i've had in a long time." She said as she searched his handsome face with her big green eyes.

"I wonder why that is." He said cheekily as he pulled her closer to him by the waist and tickled her nose with his. The cold silk sheets felt refreshing as the light streamed in through the balcony doors filling the room with golden light.

"I have no idea." She giggled. He laughed before burying his face in her neck, enhaling her smell as he breathed a deep breath and groan when he exhaled.

"You are so hot." He said and she laughed. "Honestly... last night was just incredible. You're incredible." He started to kiss her neck. She bit her lip as she smiled while he nibbled on her neck.

"Tae.." she giggled. "What are you doing?" She said playfully knowing exactly what he was doing. He pulled away to face her with a smile on his face.

"I'm sorry, i'm just so happy." He said with a grin. His face was so pure when he smiled with his pure brilliant white teeth. A few weeks ago she would never had imagined she'sd be here now with him, her long time crush. He leaned in for a gentle kiss which turned into a full makeout session in bed. Their kisses got heated as he cheekily touched her all over with his big hands. The way he touched her made the blood rush to her head as pleasure took over her body. She could feel his morning wood through the sheets and knew he wanted more. And she didn't back down.

They continued to exchange heated kisses and got each other worked up when a knock came at the door. Taehyung sat up quickly.

"Ya Taehyung-ah?" Jin called.

"What?" Taehyung replied.

"Um.. breakfast is ready, if you want some you better come now because the others are hungry and they're eyeing up your food." He said. "And Ty lee, you too." He said. Taehyung roughed his hair before rubbing his eyes with his hands. He groaned before replying.

"Alright. We're coming." He said. Ty lee just lay there admiring Taehyung's stunning body as he sat up on his strong arm, and the ripples of muscle on his stomach tensed in his sitting position. He turned to look at her, his silver hair all messy rough making him look even sexier. "We better go." He said and she nodded with a frown before slipping out of bed. He watched her in her nightgown as she changed and put her tshirt dress on quickly. He jumped up and put his tshirt back on before they both headed downstairs for food.

Today they took Ty lee to the local town where they shopped at the market. Taehyung brought her a hand crafted sea shell on a necklace, beaded with pearls and naturally formed purple crystals. She fell in love with it instantly as she wore it and it hung just above her heart on her chest. There was also a carnival going on nearby and they watched the floats go by and all the crazy dancers and performers before they found a local chip shop next to an arcade where they spent the rest of the day. Taehyung managed to win Ty lee a stuffed pikachu from a grab a teddy machine and overally she had the best day. She watched as the Bangtan members challenged each other on the basketball hoops and on the dance machines. They even played air hockey which resulted in a casualty when Jimin hit the putt right off the table and into Jin, right between his legs. After a thousand apologies they decided to call it a day and headed back to the house where they sat and talked in the lounge while blaring music. Jhope got up and started dancing on the table at one point as all his members hyped him.