chapter 56

"Okay, who the hell are you?" The tall boy standing said as he looked down at Suju and Youngjae on the floor.

"Exo?" Suju smiled and they looked at her oddly. The boy she had bumped into observed her from the floor and noticed she wasn't in nurse uniform.

"Answer the question! Who are you." He said as he stumbled to his feet quickly.

"My name is Suju and this is-"

"Youngjae." The tall boy finished her sentence when he recognised the rival gang member behind her. The two pairs looked at each other for a moment in silence. "Why are you here?" He said.

"We're here to get you out." Suju jumped to her feet to meet them at eye level. She had seen all of exo's faces in the quick briefing before the mission but she couldn't remember seeing a boy with silver and black streaked hair. She looked between them oddly. "Where are the others?"

"We split up to higher our chances of escape." The red headed tall boy said. Suju groaned and face palmed her forehead. "Just stay with me until we find the others." She said as she picked her gun up and started walking down the corridor. This rescue mission had just become a game of hide and seek, dramatically lowering their chances of escape even further than they already were. And suju knew this. The two boys looked at each other both sceptical of the situation. They looked over at youngjae who was getting up and dusting himself off.

"Hang on!.How do we know we can trust you?" The tall boy said.

"You just have to accept it for now." Suju said.

"Well for all we know it could be a trap by our rival gang." The small boy said as he gestured to youngjae.

Youngjae yelled in pain when his earpiece connected with Mark in the van, making a loud high pitched noise as it happened.

"What is it?" Suju turned around when she heard him.

[Youngjae ah. Are you there?] Marks voice said.

"FUCK... Yes!" Youngjae yelled as he held his ear to ease the sharp pain. "You nearly blew my eardrum." He said.

[Oh sorry. We lost connection with Suju. So we'll guide you from now until we can get her back online.] Mark said. [Hows it looking]

"We found Baekhyun and Chanyeol." Youngjae said. "They apparently split up so now we have to go and look for the others." Youngjae said. "Where are your weapons kept?" He asked the two exo members. "I wont have enough ammo and weapons for you all."

"Everything is in the vault at the heart of the prison." Chanyeol said.

"Great. That's our meeting point. Okay lets just try and find the others." He marched past them to meet Suju.

"No we're not going anywhere with you until we know you can be trusted." Baekhyun said.

"Well hows this for convincing." Suju started as she stopped short and shot him a look. "You have no real chance of getting out of here. You have no weapons, youve lost your members, the prison has gone into lock down and you wanna turn down the only possible hope you may have of escaping? Thats so naive of you." She said in frustration. "You're supposed to be risk taking fearless gang members. If we try to play you you can just kill us. But for now, stick with us and i promise, we have a good chance of getting out of here." She said and the boys went silent. "That's what i thought." She said. "Now lets move we havent got time to waste standing around bickering." She turned sharply on the spot, whipping her long ponytail aggresively as she started walking back down the hall with Youngjae. Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other for a moment before eventually deciding to follow.