chapter 45

He ran out into the next room where Baekhyun and Xiumin were staring out of the window. They were on the 4th floor and were looking down at Police and Military vehicles outside as they heard them shouting and smashing things downstairs. "SUHO THEY'VE GOT CHEN!" Baekhyun yelled when he saw his leader. "THEY'RE COMING FOR THE REST OF US!"

Suho looked out of the window and watched as police and army troops zapped Chen with small tazer devices as he was escorted in handcuffs to the back of a bulletproof van. They forced him in aggressively making him fall on his face. Suho's fists clenched. He looked down at how many troops and police there were. He looked at all their weapons and heavy machinery.

"Fuck." He said under his breath and the two boys turned to him. "Okay listen to me. They are probably going to capture you." Suho said. "But whatever happens we put up a fight and if we go down we go down together. We will not lose our honor in the final battle." He said to his members. They heard shouting and yelling getting closer up the stairs. They were on the level below. They could hear Chanyeol and DO fighting them off but by the sounds of it, they were losing.

"Okay. Ready yourselves." Suho said as he pulled out two elbow blades from thigh holsters and snapped them out aggressively onto his arms ready for a fight. They waited at the top of the stairs. Baekhyun and Xiumin took their places infront of Suho to protect him as they pulled out their weapons. Baekhyun pulled out sharp pointed knuckle dusters and grabbed a baseball bat from the side as his closest form of weaponry, and Xiumin pulled out his hand gun and he had his many knifes and ninja stars he stored inside his jacket.

They saw movement at the bottom of the stairs and immediately took cover, hiding just at the top. They listened for the creaks on the wood of the stairs until they saw the first foot touch the platform. Baekhyun immediately swung his bat round smashing into the soldier's shin. The man fell to the floor with a yell and it signalled attention. More troops at the bottom of the stairs started to storm after they threw a smoke grenade in their direction. As the smoke flooded, Baekhyun and Xiumin nodded to each other as Baekhyun pulled his dust mask over his face and Xiumin tied his scarf over his. Suho just breathed into his sleeve as he trusted his members to fight them off. The smoke may have been poisonous but it provided great cover for them. The next load of troops stormed up the stairs and the two assassins attacked.

Baekhyun smashing many in the head, breaking their gas masks and on their body breaking their bones. He was fighting through one after the other without gaining a single scratch. Xiumin a few meters away had his small legs wrapped around a soldiers back as he pulled his dagger across his throat from behind, landing on his feet as the troop fell only to slash another in the stomach and throw razor sharp ninja stars at a few, knocking a man back down the stairs.

They both put up great fights as they fought effortlessly as if they could do it in their sleep. More and more bodies dropped to the floor as they worked until Baekhyun hit a man so hard on the chest, knocking him back a few feet but crushing his bat into thousands of little splinters. As he examined it in his hand someone came at him from behind so he turned and stabbed him in the gut with the splintered piece of wood in his hand. Now with no practical weapon he was left with his beloved knuckle dusters.

Xiumin was like lightning pouncing between men and making kill after kill. He wiped his face when a splatter of blood from one of the bodies sprayed him and carried on. Even as the oldest he was the most agile and the most skilled in combat. And you could see it in the way he handled the many opponents around him. But even he couldn't hold them all off. After using up all his bullets, he was pinned down when someone grabbed him as he was attacking. He tried to escape the grasp but more and more hands contained him and brought him to the floor and he started to yell.